1. 3v3 self help

Dear Lord players,

As it was recently brought to my attention by a moderator, perhaps asking staff to magically motivate people to play content they don't have interest in, isn't gonna work out.

That being said, I agree with that point and would like to suggest something we can all do (or at least the ppl who want that content) to make it better ourselves.

From my time playing on Lord there seems to be plenty of people who want to do 3s, but hate waiting in queue and there are ppl who would do the odd 10 games every now and again just for more pts. Perhaps this would be made much easier if instead of relying on chance that there would be a team in queue or spam chat, we could have a set weekly (or more often) time when we know that there will be people doing 3s.

A quick example is Tuesday evening, which is the night before flush, for example starting from 6 pm ST to about 10 pm ST. Or maybe on a Saturday afternoon when more ppl would have free time. If everyone has it in their mind that it's gonna be active, perhaps it might be a step towards an active bracket.

If there is support for this idea, please chime in, maybe even to give more ideas. If this can be made into a server wide calendar event it could be even better

2. Wintrading is bannable. Just so you know ;)

3. many teams wintrade last season i dont think is bannable XDD
    ppl losing 16 games in a row in stream and they dont get a ban