1. Faction Change

Hello

I'm thinking of changing factions and I was wondering if everything get trasnfered?
    I have read alot of posts where people claim different things

2. What do you mean by "everything"?

Your quest log is emptied and certain items/reputations are converted into the other faction's version, but other than that, it's pretty much painless.

3. Yeah like racial mounts get converted and such. How about flypaths? Some have said they get reset? And how about if I have done 50% of the quests for alliance in Howling Fjord, how will that work if I go to Horde?

4. All racial mounts are converted.

You get all flight paths for the Horde, regardless of whether you had them in the Alliance or not.

I'm not completely sure of this: you will lose access to all Alliance quests, but they will still be marked as completed and will count towards Loremaster.

5. What if I buy the Silver covenant hyppogryph and faction change to horde? will it change to the dragonhawk?
    What if I farm the alliance blue dragonhawk from 100 mount and then swap to Horde, will it still be blue?

6. What if I buy the Silver covenant hyppogryph and faction change to horde? will it change to the dragonhawk?
    What if I farm the alliance blue dragonhawk from 100 mount and then swap to Horde, will it still be blue?
    Yes and no.