1. A simple question (Outland)

Since there's "too many Horde" queueing BGs...

Why does it take 25+min for an EOTS/AB solo queue to pop during pacific evenings...butwhen you finally get in, the game has already started, 11 ally vs 3 horde? And is counting down to auto-end because "not enough players"? LMAO

Time to revert the 2-bg queue nerf.

I have a char on each side. ON BOTH FACTIONS, at the slightest sign of a lost game, many people STILL queue-hop out, afk, demand "all give up" in chat, or alt-f4 to avoid deserter. All the 2-bg change did was massively increase queues for horde who play off peak hours.

I've also had a WSG with NO enemies. Queue popped, i insta-joined, no allies joined for 4 mins. They weren't hopping out. None came at all

i accept that these imba starts (which affect both sides) seemingly can not be fixed, or they would have addressed it by now. And that's okay.

But re-enabling 3 bgs is not gonna hurt anything, it's not like the nerf magically made everyone try till the end in obviously lost games. The same toxic bs goes on (both sides), queue-hopping 3 just lets people collect their marks faster.
    Edited: August 14, 2018 Reason: clarity