1. Why i am banned?

Helo sir! Sorry If i am întrerupți g You but i wanted to know why i Haven been got ip bann in my account since i was offline 3 days!! I cant open a ticket on the suport. And plecase Tell me wtf means adversiting and Tell me where the hell ia that ip banned since i negre had that ip. I am thinking only that shiet that was in ogri to go on warmane.site to get 300 credita only to sing. If i got bann for innability to stop a hacker after i spent alot of money for Your server i Will be sad. And mister fm please check the ip logs in my account and You Will see that are some logs made from Ontario Canada (the ip that You blocked nu account) and 2 ips from Romania ( 1 from my PC and 1 from mobile). I am the owner of the account and 3 days ago i deactivated the in game autentificați but i didnt shared my account to any1. So please give me back my account because i didnt did anything wrong!
    Edited: August 15, 2018

2. Helo sir! Sorry If i am întrerupți g You but i wanted to know why i Haven been got ip bann in my account since i was offline 3 days!! I cant open a ticket on the suport. And plecase Tell me wtf means adversiting and Tell me where the hell ia that ip banned since i negre had that ip. I am thinking only that shiet that was in ogri to go on warmane.site to get 300 credita only to sing. If i got bann for innability to stop a hacker after i spent alot of money for Your server i Will be sad. And mister fm please check the ip logs in my account and You Will see that are some logs made from Ontario Canada (the ip that You blocked nu account) and 2 ips from Romania ( 1 from my PC and 1 from mobile). I am the owner of the account and 3 days ago i deactivated the in game autentificați but i didnt shared my account to any1. So please give me back my account because i didnt did anything wrong!
    that link was to a phishing site. they got access to your account and got it banned for advertising. your responsible for your account security so enjoy the ban. you can make a ban appeal on the website but don't get your hopes up.

3. Of course you shared your account... You shared it with a spammer, no less.

4. hello guys, i have the same problem i think?.i didnt log on with my account yesterday, and todays i tried to log and it says my account has been terminated. I logged on website to see if they give me more information, and it says "your ip has been banned for advertising". I never advertise anything, and i have a lot of hard worked characters in my account, what can i do?i dont know how to contact a gm. pls help

5. The thing is, you fell for phishing scam and your account was lost the moment you entered your login details on fake site. They used your account for advertising (which you got banned for).

The best you can do is make a ban appeal and explain the situation. If that doesn't work out, tough luck. Learn from this.

6. ok,,, but how is it posible i entered a fake site please? i only log in to vote, and when i do that i go to google, i write warmane, i enter warmane website, and then i click log in, and enter my account name and password. thats what i always do, how could i have entered a fake site?
    thx for reading

7. If it's your IP address maybe you're in the same address range as a spammer.

8. ok,,, but how is it posible i entered a fake site please?
    You answered it yourself:

I am thinking only that shiet that was in ogri to go on warmane.site to get 300 credita only to sing. If i got bann for innability to stop a hacker after i spent alot of money for Your server i Will be sad.
    You got "hacked" by entering the fake website to collect fake points.