1. Nelth decomission update a joke

LOL so after reading the updated post about Neltharion I really feel like I am scammed.

This is basically Moltdown 2.0 for me, because my main BIS shaman with donated BIS weapons and trinkets has been deleted for good.

Let's be honest, cataclysm is never gonna return to this server so saying that characters are just frozen is not relevant.

This must be a joke... so After deleting my BIS shammy I get the option to select a BASIC gear?
    I invested time and real money and now I have to invest my time to get BIS again?

Warmane don't forget who pays you, it's donors, which btw has been shown a middle finger.
    Those 400 euros spent on this pserver would've been spent on retail (lets calculate how many years I would have been playing).

btw not gonna donate ever again.
    btw other 2k people neither btw

2. Sounds kinda unbelievable that you're not getting a refund on the coins. I think MoP would get a lot of players if they refunded the coins, but I don't think anybody is going to spend time gearing up in a server that's practically empty just after being ripped off, so Cataclysm players will just quit. A very bad decision.

3. why would any of nelth players transfer their toons to MoP, which is also a dead realm and the next on the "decomission list" ??? I do not see any logic in that, warmane. Absolutely no logic in that. Players on MoP are questioning what their destiny is gonna look like next year? You can alredy see the numbers dropping. I am not mentally ******ed to do the same mistake for the third time. MoP is a dead expansion on warmane and I am not even gonna try to spent a minute on playing there, because it is gonna get deleted.
    No Moltdown 3.0 for me. Kepp my money and choke with it

4. Keyword there is "donated," as a donation you willingly gave them money to help with them having no obligations to give something in return. It's not a purchase, you're at least getting something back.
    There might be some more compensation though, I guess they'll listen to the players a bit on that one.

5. Keyword there is "donated," as a donation you willingly gave them money
    It's not a purchase, you're at least getting something back.
    There might be some more compensation though
    if you want to go semantics, yes we donated euros and were given a token reward (coins) but then we PURCHASED gear on their store for those coins... thus some sort of refund may be appropriate, no?

6. Keyword there is "donated," as a donation you willingly gave them money to help with them having no obligations to give something in return. It's not a purchase, you're at least getting something back.
    There might be some more compensation though, I guess they'll listen to the players a bit on that one.
    Can you stop that crap? You have crowdfunding websites like gofundme where you donate as well even for ill kids and plenty other donation websites and guess what even tho its called donation ppl still ask for refund and guess what? They get it back. Donation term changed over the past few years so get over with it and stop saying this nonsens.

To tell even more in many european countries you can actually sue websites like this because in those countries its called microtransations not donation so basicly you can ask for refund wherever you want. Nowadays nothing is black and white as you wish for it.

Ppl right now should focus on means to fix this situation so both sides are happy not arguing and making over and over again flame threads about coins, in each of this threads ppl all the time argue about either giving coins refund or ppl like you arguing about donations meaning. Stop arguing like kids and just wait for new molten staff proposition.
    Edited: August 15, 2018

7. deal with what warmanes giving you or shut up and leave already. you spent money, you used your characters and now they're gone. games end **** happens. crying like a spoiled child isn't helping anyone.

8. deal with what warmanes giving you or shut up and leave already. you spent money, you used your characters and now they're gone. games end **** happens. crying like a spoiled child isn't helping anyone.
    This is the truth. Warmane doesn't respect their players as individuals. They basically see you as a mass of players, so if you don't have the majority with you, they won't consider what you are saying.

Warmane is a business, not a fan-made private server.

9. Sounds kinda unbelievable that you're not getting a refund on the coins. I think MoP would get a lot of players if they refunded the coins, but I don't think anybody is going to spend time gearing up in a server that's practically empty just after being ripped off, so Cataclysm players will just quit. A very bad decision.
    Well I could care less about supporting the server just for the sake of supporting it. If there was nothing in reward for "donating" then their revenue would have dropped significantly. The term "donation" is only used to make the transaction legal

deal with what warmanes giving you or shut up and leave already. you spent money, you used your characters and now they're gone. games end **** happens. crying like a spoiled child isn't helping anyone.
    Lets see how the staff is gonna cry in case everybody stopped donating. THEY EXIST BECAUSE WE "DONATE".

10. Lets see how the staff is gonna cry in case everybody stopped donating. THEY EXIST BECAUSE WE "DONATE".
    people will still donate just fine. it's not likely cata has been bringing in much in the way of donations in the last months anyways, so nothing to miss.