1. Straight back orcs maybe?

Since warmane already has the new models for character i wonder if it's possible to add the straight back orcs as well. As far as I know Warmane is the only server who implemented the models by themselves and didn't use the patches made by Finsternis. So if ur able to im the bfa models in the future it would be great.

2. I doubt they will do that, but you can do it if you want by adding the models yourself.

3. There's actually a huge discussion going on about this, "Orc Warriors" have straight backs in lore, and early warcraft all trough warcraft 3. Peons has "hunchbacks", But Im not playing a working lowsy peon, Im a hero warrior, So the Orc should have straight up back.

But whatever I hope Blizzard makes it cause it's been suggested alot.

I saw some people making models on it and it looked decent, a little to humanoid though, orc's should be a muscle package made from awesomeness.

4. There's no discussion going on--orcs can today go to the barbershop and change their posture.

5. I doubt they will do that, but you can do it if you want by adding the models yourself.
    How would one go about doing that ?