1. Looking for PvP guild that does some PvE as well

Hi,

as the title says - I'm looking for a guild that is creating premades in battlegrounds, doing arena, world PvP, but also some PvE content once in a while.

I have a Shaman (elemtental) which I just started to PvP on and a Rogue that needs to be geared for PvP as well.

My history is that I have been high ranked pre 4.0 in original World of Warcraft.
    Played around 12 hours a day for months to help other get their rank 14 - we manage to bring 3 to rank 14 and we had a lot of rank 12 and 13 (including myself).

That was back in the 'good old days'. Now I'm looking for some premades on Warmane and a guild that are willing to make them.

Thanks.

//Ziuxdk

2. Hey bud, me and a few real life friends have started a guild called <Premier> that aims to group for premade BGs, arena partners, and eventual world PVP. We are fresh, and looking to recruit individuals that want to PvP and PvE. The leadership has extensive LOD/Bane/RS25HC/RS10HC experience, so teaching any heroic encounters won't be an issue. We typically play from 23:00 ST to 04:00 ST, and often frequent our discord just to be social.

Hit me up if you're interested, but be warned it is a fresh guild. Leadership consists of two experienced players, we have a returning player (hasn't played in many years) that was a server-first algalon player in retail, and his nub girlfriend that we are teaching. We plan to level and teach another friend as well.

Whisper/Mail me in game on: Calmitdown/Ninjalooting/Daggerflexin/Moardawts

<Copypasta, so sorry if any of the specifics mentioned in the post don't make sense. Just throwing all the cards on the table.>
    Edited: August 19, 2018