1. Log in problems

Ok I have been playing TBC, but now have decided I want to try WOTLK. I downloaded it successfully and tried to log in, that where the problems started, I put in my normal username and password- it didn't work, tried email address and password, no joy. I would be really grateful if someone could tell me what I am doing wrong, I just keep getting a message redirecting me to blizz if the problem persists.

2. I have the same problem with my Wotlk client. It's stuck on CONNECTING for 50 seconds and then goes to Disconnected from server.
    My MoP client works, but not WotLK.
    I hope someone comes up with a solution soon. Not a single "guide" had been any help so far.

3. When i try to log in the server WOTLK from my computer i wait a while and this appears "Login server down" . When i try it from my laptop there is no problem loging in.
    I first downloaded and played from my computer, after that i downloaded it on my laptop and played a couple of days, then i wanted to play from my computer again, I launch the game i type my acc and pass and a massage apears " login server down" or "redirecting me to blizz if the problem persists. "

4. I'm experiencing the same issue as well. Seems to be no actual fix for it since I've literally tried everything :/