1. [FIX]Stuck on connecting/ setting resetting on restart.

to try fix these i went to a guide but nothing helped. ive tried changing the realmlist for the stuck on connect ( it doesnt let me change the text in the folder but its the correct text anyway) and the settings resetting on restart the guide told me to go on properties on the WTF folder and remove the read only setting. when i do that i close the properties tab and then go back into it the read only is reselected again.. any help is much appreciated.
    Edited: August 16, 2018

2. change the properties on the entire wow folder. not just the wtf folder. that should fix the settings resetting. double check the realmlist, make sure your using your username to login and not email, and make sure pass isn't over 16 characters.

3. the read only setting on the main folder just resets instantly back to read only just like the WTF one. the realm list is the one that the guide was telling me to change it to but even then if it wasnt i couldnt edit it anyway in notepad++ (i can edit it with notepad++ but i cant remove the realmlist thats already there with a new one, luckily it is the correct one)

4. it will go back to read only, but it should stop resetting your settings. if that doesn't work i'm afraid you'll have to wait for someone to post with other ideas.

5. I have the same problem myself! I tried to log on this morning and it was stuck at Connect.
    The only change that happend to my computer was a Windows Software (Windows 10) update that installed by itself while I was asleep.
    I'm suspecting that the problem lies inside the update, but I don't have the information to confirm this claim.

I've tried these things to solve the problem:

- Install older DirectX versions.
    - Install older Net framework 4 different versions.
    - Tried to uninstall the latest Windows 10 update and reinstall older version, nothing changed.
    - Restart computer.
    - Restart Router.
    - Try find new updates from Windows to see if it was mabye a bugfix.
    - I released and renews IP and I flushed the DNS.
    - I deleted and re-downloaded the warmane client.

None of these above did not work.
    Edited: August 15, 2018

6. I have the same problem myself! I tried to log on this morning and it was stuck at Connect.
    The only change that happend to my computer was a Windows Software (Windows 10) update that installed by itself while I was asleep.
    I'm suspecting that the problem lies inside the update, but I don't have the information to confirm this claim.

I've tried these things to solve the problem:

- Install older DirectX versions.
    - Install older Net framework 4 different versions.
    - Tried to uninstall the lateste update, nothing changed.
    - Restart computer.
    - Restart Router.
    - Try find new updates from Windows to see if it was mabye a bugfix.
    - I released and renews IP and I flushed.
    - I deleted and re-downloaded the warmane client.

None of these above did not work.
    my windows 10 updated as well last night. just tried logging in and it works fine. one last thing i can think of you can both try is flushing your dns cache. to do so press your windows key, type in cmd and run command prompt. once in there type ipconfig/flushdns

that has helped me once or twice with connection issues.

7. I already did flush the DNS. I did percise what you said there earlier today.

8. i restarted my computer and it allowed me to login at last.. and sadly it still shows and read only but the settings are still resetting. ive seen on another part of the forums of people having the same issue so least its common and known so i guess theres not much i can do about it. thanks for all your help guys much appreciated.

9. the settings save when i run it as administrator!

10. Do you have a link to the other posts about the problem?