1. Battle pets btw haHAA

First of all i just wanna say that i don't wanna be rude or anything with this post.
    I just wanna know what's really going on with this character conversion thing, first you say 48hours, then to 24hours more, and now the "battle pets" excuse...
    Should i make a strawpool to actually see who cares about battle pets? Like seriously, just make a post and say that Neltharion is getting deleted and no one is getting anything, stop wasting time lol because this is becoming a meme.
    Also there was no eta on the second edit aswell, so im gonna ask now, what's the eta on that? :)

2. Well some people might care about the pets but i don't think most do. But whathevs, I believe they're going to use it as an excuse to further delay the transfers. Maybe they can do it in a day or so, but i'm pretty sure they won't and just take more time considering now they have taken out the 'deadline'. I believe it's going to be, at least, a week.

3. /Facepalm + /Sigh.
    Come on Warmane.

4. Since they deleted my post, my point has been proven

5. OMG guys how can you be so ignorant. A lot of people care about battle pets! It is very important part of new WoW expansions. Some people have whole guilds dedicated to pet battles! POKEMON FOR LIFE!!!

6. Srsly days are passing out and nothing happens. I'm tired for this time wasted, i think i'll looking for something different, go you staff play MOP after 1 and an half month

7. Srsly days are passing out and nothing happens. I'm tired for this time wasted, i think i'll looking for something different, go you staff play MOP after 1 and an half month
    Just giving on this and going retail, tired of their delaying. Good bye Warmane

8. Last I knew battlepets were not working anyway,so no one used them.