1. Oh, so i need to have high arena rating to know how the game works, or to know how to duel, cos duels are all about arena skill...
    Also, im such an Arena driven playur and i only PvP so yes, my rating as a DK is indeed low and im bad.
    Oh wait...

First Grip was utter ****. He was 5 yards away from u with no slows on him and decided to waste a gamechanging spell. If he saved that and did it at max range, followed by Plague Strike and Chains of Ice, u wouldve been dead. He could have atleast moved to or closer to your portal before gripping also.

Gargoyle was late, one extra shot wouldve killed u, he didnt even use ERW at start after DnD, he did Strangulate while u had NO SINGLE SLOW ON YOU, funfact, if u kite an Unholy DK like u did him, the DK is bad. Instead of doing Scourge and Plague Strikes he decided to go for Death Strikes while BURSTING YOU. Also, he used AMZ, oh wait, he didnt... And when u wer on 1% HP, let me chains and los, fak casting DnD on top of him aswell.

But i guess im just a 2100 max rated DK, what do i know...

P.S. I said equaly skilled DK and Warlock. Read EQUALY SKILLED.

Gl Hf dud

2. he did Strangulate while u had NO SINGLE SLOW ON YOU,
    i read it until here. that's what i meant if you're a bad pvp player you should shut up. ofc u can notice whats happening but u wont notice everything (or minor details that are a big deal) like i dispelled chains of ice instead of strangulate only for you to say "NO SINGLE SLOW ON YOU" XD

admit your mistake of not noticing everything or talking from your *** instead and stop being a clown, ty

3. "Desecration
    Rank 2
    Channeled
    Your Plague Strikes and Scourge Strikes cause the Desecrated Ground effect. Targets in the area are slowed by 50% by the grasping arms of the dead while standing on the unholy ground. Lasts 20 sec."

Il just leave this here...
    Or, you can dispell this aswell?

And i have no issue saying im wrong, when i actualy am.
    The fact is he did almost no Plague and Scourge Strikes which let u flee from him like he was a Ret Paladin, rather than a DK.

But i guess if you think that DK played good or close to perfect when it comes to that duel, no wonder you think Warlock wins.

Also, 2 Frost Runes + Blood Tap + ERW = 6 Runes for 6 chains of Ice and a Strangulate. If you can dispell them all i guess Felhunter needs a nerf.
    Edited: August 21, 2018

4. Gnimo you are embarassing yourself please stop it's so cringy

5. Sure thing, whatever makes you sleep better...

6. Ok first of all Gnimo, you know damn well warlock can win DK as I have beaten you on my lock several times.

Second of all, Mr.theforgotten1, there are several mistakes in your video 1v1ing the DK.

Opening fear with no protection, he could have easily stopped that fear. No focus target set on gargoyle. Lacking consistent tongues on gargoyle. Not using mouse over corruption on pets. Not kiting with curse of EX. Not using grenade to get a fear, and pretty much wasting it with full dots up. Not using spell lock to get a fear off when DK is on you. A good DK would have destroyed you playing like that.

You both are not that great at 1v1 to be honest. Come duel me I will show you a few tricks. - ninothezerk/redcocaine

7. ROFL! Idk who u dueled, but im prety sure i didnt duel a single person after moltdown, and even before that i rarely ever dueled (maybe couple of people from Aurora)...
    But sure thing bro, as a PvE player, that never does duels, nor world pvp, and rarely BG que (5k hkills only) and with only 2.1k max 2v2 rating AS DK, il duel any warlock anywhere tomorow night after the raid, so we can finaly see how easy it is for a Warlock to beat a DK. :D

8. I don't need reassurance to know that I could beat you. I'm sure I can beat you and if you wanna test that then come duel me, if not then don't waste both of our time.

The point I'm trying to make is that judging by watching both of you try to theory craft a duel, you both are not that great at 1v1 and listening to both of you play theory craft is terrible advise for people who wana beat a DK.

TO ALL WARLOCKS: Dont listen to either one their theory crafting. Stick to the strategies you've learned and keep practicing/kiting and you will beat a DK 1v1.
    Edited: August 24, 2018

9. I was never theorycrafting.
    From my expirience in PvP, and just by watching other GOOD DKs play, i know for a fact that DK is a ANTY CASTER class.

But yea, Saturday: 21h+ ST,
    or Sunday, any time (since i got an extra day off from work),
    il accept your duel offer, and whoever else wants to win some duels over a 2.1k only rated DK, feel free to join aswell.

Cant wait to see those kiting skills vs a Unholy DK. :D

10. Il be waiting in 3hours from now... cya.

11. Il be waiting tonight aswell, at 20, 21h ST, casualy doing some BGs on Gnimo, Icecrown.

12. I didnt get my duel, idk why, but i did watch a DK duel couple of casters in Elwyn Forest, including a Warlock, actualy a good one.
    Fun fact, he won them all, while using AMS and Icebound only, Garg is for nobs...
    Altho, i can say that for Frost Mage u need to use everything in order to win.
    Anyway, good luck dueling a DK that knows how to use AMS. :D

13. ROFL! Idk who u dueled, but im prety sure i didnt duel a single person after moltdown, and even before that i rarely ever dueled (maybe couple of people from Aurora)...
    But sure thing bro, as a PvE player, that never does duels, nor world pvp, and rarely BG que (5k hkills only) and with only 2.1k max 2v2 rating AS DK, il duel any warlock anywhere tomorow night after the raid, so we can finaly see how easy it is for a Warlock to beat a DK. :D
    I was never theorycrafting.
    From my expirience in PvP, and just by watching other GOOD DKs play, i know for a fact that DK is a ANTY CASTER class.

But yea, Saturday: 21h+ ST,
    or Sunday, any time (since i got an extra day off from work),
    il accept your duel offer, and whoever else wants to win some duels over a 2.1k only rated DK, feel free to join aswell.

Cant wait to see those kiting skills vs a Unholy DK. :D
    So you are a PVE player, with little to noone experience in PVP, World PvP, almost non-existant experience in duels, who have seen a couple of "good" dk fighting as primary source of your knowledge, so sure of yourself to have incontestable "FACTS" about the argoument that you felt the urge to come here and share them with poor ignorant plebs who spent years doing pvp?

14. So you are a PVE player, with little to noone experience in PVP, World PvP, almost non-existant experience in duels, who have seen a couple of "good" dk fighting as primary source of your knowledge, so sure of yourself to have incontestable "FACTS" about the argoument that you felt the urge to come here and share them with poor ignorant plebs who spent years doing pvp?
    Why do you claim he is "sure of himself to have incontestable "FACTS"". He literally asked people 3 days in a row to contest his facts by dueling him.

If a player has little experience in PvP, that does not automatically mean his facts are wrong. If a player has a lot of experience in PvP, that does not automatically mean his facts are right. Saying "you are incorrect because you haven't played a lot" (you didn't spell it out, you implied it) is complete bull**** - use actual arguments in discussions/debates. Thank you.

15. Duel Absolue on Icecrown (alliance side) as warlock any time. Pretty sure you lose 8/10 duels as warlock unless you are exceptionally good.

First 1234 ... Last