1. Yet another pro pleyur with 0 game knowledge aparantly... aka "Drunkuser"
    Do you know how i got to see a DK vs Warlock duel yesterday? Both me and DK asked the Warlock to humor us, who said: "whats the point of the duel when u are going to win?" Any good player knows that any caster has a slim chance on winning against a UDK. Sure, you can win, but a Warrior can win a Frost Mage aswell, IF the Mage is bad or makes a huge mistake.

I took my "lack of expirience", more like a lack of practice recently, as a willing handicap, and with it im still 100% sure i wont lose a single duel against Warlocks, meaning, that even as a non expirienced player, i can take those with higher skill cos its simply how game was made.
    I played PvPa lot both on Retail in the wotlk age and old Arena Tournament, and the whole reason i didnt pass 2.2/2.3k is cos i always played a double dps comp, wince 45min games vs a mirror are simply not my thing.

But again, good luck to all Warlocks that think they can win, against a DK that knows how to use AMS and slows properly. Listen to these awesome advices here and im sure you will win 100%. :D

Like, my god, how do you expect to win against something that has so much heal, dmg reduction, fear immunity and a fkin 7sec shield that makes a DK tunnel you while you can just sit there and watch?
    Has common sence completely vanished from these forums nowadays?
    Edited: August 27, 2018

2. Why do you claim he is "sure of himself to have incontestable "FACTS"". He literally asked people 3 days in a row to contest his facts by dueling him.

If a player has little experience in PvP, that does not automatically mean his facts are wrong. If a player has a lot of experience in PvP, that does not automatically mean his facts are right. Saying "you are incorrect because you haven't played a lot" (you didn't spell it out, you implied it) is complete bull**** - use actual arguments in discussions/debates. Thank you.
    So experience means nothing to you ? Ok. So if you are ill I guess that listen the advices from a doctor with 30 years of experience or from a guy who did a couple of first aid class it's the same to you.

Logic and debates have already been used in this topic, they didn't work.

3. There are doctors that are still **** after 30 years of expirience. That was his point... Expirience means nothing if ur learning process was bad and false from the start.

I literaly killed AfflyWarlock 1v1 in SOTA today 3 times in a row (4th would happen also if he didnt get backup) while using only glyphed AMS and trinketing his Coil. He did 0 DMG to me. He dispeled Chains with Felhunter, but OMG, i did another Chains of Ice he couldnt, and i did both Plague and Scourge Strike for Descecrated ground. FunFact, he was not able to get away from me. You can guess his HP after 7 sec of a Melee class tunneling him...

So no, logic works, you just need to know how to use it.
    But again, you are free to come and duel any time you want, im working from 1:30pm to 10pm ST, before or 1 hour after that im free to humor you as a PvE player with no expirience in PvP and with made up facts. :D
    Edited: August 28, 2018

4. A destro can easily win a dk...

Just CS the dk at first, fear him, immo conflag stun, chaos bolt fear again.... He'll be forced to pop antii fear and magicshield very fast and he'll be already half hp, just tempo him... CS + fear again a few sec later and you win

5. From my expirience in PvP, and just by watching other GOOD DKs play, i know for a fact that DK is a ANTY CASTER class.

But yea, Saturday: 21h+ ST,
    or Sunday, any time (since i got an extra day off from work),
    il accept your duel offer, and whoever else wants to win some duels over a 2.1k only rated DK, feel free to join aswell.

Cant wait to see those kiting skills vs a Unholy DK. :D
    Ask and you shall recieve. I hope your as good as you talk. Because I've beat many many skilled DKs from gladiators to duel heros from Blackrock to Icecrown to Arena-Tournament.

And those who know me know me know I can back up my words. You maybe a counter to the average warlock but I am not your average warlock, I am a duel hero and the fact that your a DK does not scare me in the slightest.

Redcocaine icecrown/Ninothezerk blackrock are my names in-game.

Watch who you call out, cuz u picked the wrong warlock.

Where and when, mail me in-game so we can set it up idc blackrock or icecrown your choice.
    Edited: September 3, 2018

6. Ask and you shall recieve. I hope your as good as you talk. Because I've beat many many skilled DKs from gladiators to duel heros from Blackrock to Icecrown to Arena-Tournament.

And those who know me know me know I can back up my words. You maybe a counter to the average warlock but I am not your average warlock, I am a duel hero and the fact that your a DK does not scare me in the slightest.

Redcocaine icecrown/Ninothezerk blackrock are my names in-game.

Watch who you call out, cuz u picked the wrong warlock.

Where and when, mail me in-game so we can set it up idc blackrock or icecrown your choice.
    I would login just to watch that.

7. As I said alrdy, Im up for it, wana do it tonight?
    Icecrown, 20h ST.
    Il be on Gnimo...

8. I am still online...
    Suprise, suprise, someone else isnt.

9. Im curious about the outcome too. Pls i wanna see the duel of the century.

10. This is the outcome:
    He will be dead without me poping Gargoyle and without me having to heal at all (unless i fak up).

You cant escape UDK.
    You cant hit him for 7sec.
    If that alone doesnt tell u the outcome of a duel, idk what does...
    All i have to do is: Chains of Ice, Plague Strike, Blood Strike, Death Coil, Repeat, and u will take **** ton of dmg, while not beeing able to move an inch.

Just like i killed every Warlock i faced in 2v2 yesterday, without any problems...
    And thats why not a single Warlock, that has a brain, will log thinking they can win a duel against a DK.

11. A destro vs UH DK duel depends a lot on how the players knows how to CC. If both players are equally skilled then they both have a chance to win albeit it will take time and be a hassle for both of them.

12. This is more hyped up than bfa rip.

13. Damn,came here to read any useful tips,but saw how this thread became a pride and ego contest.Almost everybody fighting to defend his own pride,even tho its just a game at end and should have no impact in rl

14. Youtube:
    "Wotlk Lock Duel DK"
    Even if u spam words like this u will get a GREAT video on how u can win a DK as Destro...
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ejfMIwPAdMc
    Something like this.
    But i guess both Youtube and Google are forgoten tools.

15. Gnimo, we got it, you are a troll, nice one.

For a moment I thought you were real, then I realized that nobody can be that dumb.

First 12345 ... Last