1. Sure thing. Whatever makes u sleep better at night. :)

2. You can not kill decent dk as lock without free action potion.
    Anyone who claims opposite is mentally challenged.

3. I guess we got another troll here. Oh the mentally challenged people these days who need to troll on dead topics.
    Edited: October 27, 2018

4. @Topikaa
    I guess DKs cant use the same potion, so thats why Lock wins?

@Drunkuser
    Your name speak for itself to be honest...
    Altho, you can always log and prove me wro... I mean right.

5. You can not kill decent dk as lock without free action potion.
    Anyone who claims opposite is mentally challenged.
    yikes, coping this hard

6. Unfortunately I don't have a lock here.

You can always ask some warlock in elwynn forest, maybe not the usual backpedaling pve hero you are used to duel from which you draw your pvp conclusions, try some 2.5k/gladiator lock instead.

7. I saw a 2.5k DK and Lock duel in Elwyn Forest.
    Fun fact, even before the duel warlock asked this: "whats the point when u win hands down?"
    They dueled anyway, and my god, warlock lost, what a suprise...
    But i guess he got carried to 2.5k proly cos he lost to a DK in a duel, right?

8. Yeah, nice, and I saw a video on this topic where a warlock wins a dk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGFCBtQJ0LY

So it seems like, mmm a pretty fair fight where both parts have their chance of winning, my whole point in the entire thread.

9. Part from that DK actually playing like crap and wasting a Death Grip (worst Silence uganda aswell) that would otherwise help him win the duel if he saved it when lock was trying to run away with 1 HP left.
    He could have just sat that Fear Warlock casted at 25sec and let the Gargoyle do the job.

But yea, keep living the dream my friend. :)

10. I don't really get why you are so insistent, considering that you have admited it yourself in this topic that you are a pve player with low pvp knowledge.

And you have said a lot of things which clearly show your ignorance about it, about spell mechanics, and the argument in general.

At this point accusing others to live in a dream is ridicolous, but well whatever.

11. U are someone that doesnt even have a Warlock here, why are you here again?
    And i said i have enough knowledge to know how game works, part from doing my fair share of both rbgs, arenas and duels back in the days, that DK is the anty caster class when it comes to duels and that the only class that can beat DK is Frost mage (while he has to play like a god)?

What have i said?
    That AMS lasts for 7 sec, which is the time Warlock has to tank DKs dmg?
    That you have a 20k spell dmg apsorb shield on top of that (AMZ)?
    That u can do 6 Chains of Ice in 6 sec while Felhunter can dispell 1 of them during that time?
    That u can avoid getting stunned by 2nd Shadowfury (even first if good enough)?
    That u can be immune to fear for 10sec?
    That u have a Range Silence aswell on top of it all?
    Edited: November 7, 2018

12. can we see an epic udk vs warlock fight live stream from blackrock already???
    All these smartass guys, who are big boyas only on forums and not having the balls to actually do a duel >_<

13. lol ed at those scrub "kek I can beat dk s easily you nabs dont know how to play lock" ppl. Idk who is this Gnimo fellow but all those that claimed they can win insta disappeared after duel request came. Its similar to rogues who boast that they can beat palas while mechanics favored palas much and in this dk lock case, dk s are favored even more. Dreams: Locks can beat udk s. Facts: They cant.

First ... 23456 ... Last