1. Can a mod close this topic already, it's infested with delusional trolls, not worth of time anymore.

2. You are the one that keeps bringing back this dead and old topic, so I guess you can attempt to fix that problem yourself, just stop posting, real men, with actual in game experience, already discussed this and found the conclusion, which is: Warlocks always lose, if you missed it somehow.

3. Asked many level 80 people in Goldshire to see if rumors are true and yes, sadly warlock almost always loses against DK. Only time he can win is if DK has lower gear or he miss-used some of his abilities.

4. So we have different kind of people here but nvm,you can't possible find equally skilled players,they can make 1 mistake and lose which will lead to 1 group of people to flame other,I would not support either of class too much but from my PvP experience I think warlock can win with really good timing and a lot of duel exp

5. I was gone for about 6 months. I came back recently. If your still up for this duel I am still willing to oblige you. Dont mean to raise a dead post. But I never got to finish what I started here. Hopefully your still down to have the duel.

Look how many people wanna see this duel. Its gotta happen.

Gnimo, I am calling you out 1v1. You and me to settle the debate once and for all.
    Edited: February 12, 2019

6. Sure thing bro, Tuesday, 22-23h ST works well for me i guess...

7. Sure thing bro, Tuesday, 22-23h ST works well for me i guess...

Im playing only blackrock due to difficulties with my account (why I have been gone so long). So it would have to be there.

I will use the same ilvl gear as you.

We can use arena rules or any-thing goes rules i dont care.

Also it seems they just updated the blackrock core to the same as the icecrown core, so it will be same game-play as icecrown.

8. Ok, il set up a char there.

9. DK Gnome named: "Leppergnome".
    Made it myself! No professions, starter gear, enchanted and gemmed.

Anyway, I will be on Blackrock in 4 hours from now, which will be 23h Server Time.

Sorry, cant come sooner, but i guess any day at that time works for me if u cant make it tonight. Cya...

10. I will be online in 10-15min, gona restart the PC and wait for some anoying updates to happen. Will be online for 20-30min tops...

11. Rest in RIP!
    I got GNOMED again...
    good night

12. Rest in RIP!
    I got GNOMED again...
    good night
    I cant just get on these forums and on wow that fast man, I have other priorities that come first. I will respond as fast as I can.

We can set it up for a time and day that is good for you.

Post something and I will respond back within 24 hours and we can agree on something.

Also I will add you and if I see you online I will message you, my name there is Ninothezerk.

13. I guess asking someone to duel you and not checking the forums even tho he answered instantly is a new thing nowadays... Guess its hard to go on a phone and search for these forums. :D

Sure thing man, as said, 22-23h Server Time works for me EVERY SINGLE DAY.
    Leppergnome, starter gear, no profesions, no consumables, lets call it "arena rules".

14. meh arena rules is for spoiled brats who can't stand real PvP with everything goes. :P

15. Sorry, i didnt know, last time i pvped was 2012.
    Oh yea, that should make it even more interesting, imagine losing to a DK that never duels nor does play pvp at all.
    Gona be fun... :D

First ... 34567 ... Last