1. Log on your lock show me your achievements and experience then we can have a debate. But I am sure you dont have one or your skills are below average so your opinion is void.
    By all means, I'm waiting for you. Give me a private message with details on where you wish to meet up with me.
    Making up numbers? I hit 15k Chaos in AB consistently, and I have hit a 31k soulfire as demon in WSG.
    You will only ever do that on targets with 0 resilience mate, just take the numbers from the target dummies and run em x0,67 and x0,7...
    None of those numbers are false,
    I am so glad you can admit that your numbers are. =)
    and your a complete troll if your saying to double or triple our burst.
    I am quite serious about my statement and therefore I am not a troll. I do not believe that 4k incinerates will deter a target with 40k hp and huge amount of CDs.
    Show me your warlock and your experience before I take you seriously. If you dont have one please stop talking about warlocks.
    Which one of them? I got quite a lot of them these days...but like I said, give me a private message on where you wish to meet me.
    Your claims are all bull**** and false, and you seriously lack knowledge of high end warlock pvp. Your information is probably the most inaccurate of any one on this post thus far.
    That is your opinion youngen, now I welcome you to meet up with me and we'll run some numbers together...should be fun.
    Edited: February 28, 2019

2. By all means, I'm waiting for you. Give me a private message with details on where you wish to meet up with me.
    You will only ever do that on targets with 0 resilience mate, just take the numbers from the target dummies and run em x0,67 and x0,7...
    I am so glad you can admit that your numbers are. =)
    I am quite serious about my statement and therefore I am not a troll. I do not believe that 4k incinerates will deter a target with 40k hp and huge amount of CDs.
    Which one of them? I got quite a lot of them these days...but like I said, give me a private message on where you wish to meet me.
    That is your opinion youngen, now I welcome you to meet up with me and we'll run some numbers together...should be fun.
    I am located on the Blackrock server. Human warlock named "Ninothezerk".

And your the only one here making up numbers.

No pvp geared player is running 40k hp unbuffed. Unless they are tanking for PMs or stacking all stamina gems/enchants.

Your the only person who has ever said "double destro damage", and it's one of the most stupid suggestions I have ever heard.

We would be disgustingly OP if they doubled our damage.

Been on this server since 2011 and been playing lock since 2005, "youngin".

Come meet me cause I would love to see you back these words up 1v1.

Hope your as good as you talk because I love warlock vs warlock and its one of my favorite duels.
    Edited: March 11, 2019

3. Edit: I'll chat with you ingame about this instead of dragging out this thread.
    Edited: March 19, 2019

First ... 789