1. beating a good dk/hunter as destro?

Is this possible? roar of sac + seemingly endless ways to interrupt hard casts, and dk just immune to everything long enough to burst me down. Am i trash or is there nothing I can do here?

icecrown

2. You cant win a DK as a Caster.
    I dont know about Hunters and the rest tbh...

3. You cant win a DK as a Caster.
    I dont know about Hunters and the rest tbh...
    Yes you can. Don't spread false informations please.

vs dk: Use fel hunter, silence him at the start, immolation conflagrate then shadowfury, kite him, use teleport after grip, trinket pet stun, chaos bolt on anti-magic shell, use shadow protection, dispel strangulate with your pet. This is the basic strategy, it's not easy but doable.

vs hunter: You can use either fel hunter to remove silencing shot from yourself, or succubus. Don't start with shadowfury because 99% of the time hunters expect it and start with deterrence, start with chaos bolt instead. If you manage to land a fear or a seduction you have basically won, charge a soul fire --> shadowfury---> if he trinks use death coil ( wait few instants to see if he pops deterrence or something else to avoid it, don't waste it) ---> immolation conflagrate corruption shadowburn, an instant incinerate, gg.

4. Yes, you are right, i was wrong, you can beat a DK that is afk and does nothing...

On the other hand, u wont survive if DK pops Gargoyle and uses his abilities like, constant 95% Slow, 7 sec AMS, AMZ, Icebound and Army of the Dead if oor (which almost never happens), followed by a Death Pact, and constant Death Coil spam.

I knew a Spriest who also claimed he can win against DKs.
    Im not even that good and yet i didnt lose a single duel to a caster so far...

5. Yes you can. Don't spread false informations please.
    vs dk: Use fel hunter, silence him at the start, immolation conflagrate then shadowfury, kite him, use teleport after grip, trinket pet stun, chaos bolt on anti-magic shell, use shadow protection, dispel strangulate with your pet. This is the basic strategy, it's not easy but doable.
    tryhard 7

out of any caster only frost mage have tools to deal with dk (and only if dk doesnt even use duel spec/gear)

/cast Gargoyle
    /afk

6. Well if you have dueled only ****ty or mediocre players that's another story.

Dk is a noob-friendly class while most casters are high skill cap, that's why the medium dk has the edge over the medium caster.
    At high skillcap the dk is less godlike than you think.

A skilled frost mage will make you cry, a skilled destro warlock has his good chance of winning, even a boomkin can hold his own.

7. Well if you have dueled only ****ty or mediocre players that's another story.

Dk is a noob-friendly class while most casters are high skill cap, that's why the medium dk has the edge over the medium caster.

A skilled frost mage will make you cry, a skilled destro warlock has his good chance of winning, even a boomkin can hold his own.
    skilled dk just ****s on any caster. duel some from 2.4k+ not ur 1500 scrubs

8. skilled dk just ****s on any caster. duel some from 2.4k+ not ur 1500 scrubs
    Your statements clearly show that you don't have a clue about the argument, think about an original comeback instead of copying what i'm saying.

I'm wasting my time here, remain in your bubble.

9. Well if you have dueled only ****ty or mediocre players that's another story.

Most casters are highly skilled?

Even if you believe that, so many DKs here are scripted...

10. Most casters are highly skilled?

Even if you believe that, so many DKs here are scripted...
    Not highly skilled, with high skill cap, I mean that to be good with a frost mage for example you need more skill and practice of what is required to be good with a dk.

11. Equaly skilled Death Knight VS Destro Warlock, Death Knight always wins, unless he ****s up.
    Its an ANTY caster class.
    End of story.

12. Best grip Uganda...
    The bad Grip and letting u get out of range was the only reason u survived on 1hp.
    And yes, Destro can also self Heal that much and MOVE CONSTANTLY.
    Oh wait...
    Also, i dont know what he did with his Frost Runes, but he most certanly didnt Chains of Ice you.

13. If you have tailoring, use the frostweave net when he pops AMS.

14. Best grip Uganda...
    The bad Grip and letting u get out of range was the only reason u survived on 1hp.
    And yes, Destro can also self Heal that much and MOVE CONSTANTLY.
    Oh wait...
    Also, i dont know what he did with his Frost Runes, but he most certanly didnt Chains of Ice you.
    using shell when being in open and not connected means he s dead that's why he gripped. also first grip was because he thought im dead 100% i guess with dots+gargoyle+me not dispelling strangulate but instead chains of ice.

i dispelled 3 chains of ice on myself and when i trinketted gnaw it removed chains of ice as well. he literally had chains of ice up on me whole game besides last seconds when more globals were required for a maybe death strike or smth

stop replying if you're that trash at this 10 yrs game that u can't even watch a clean gameplay recorded on video

i guess 2100 max rated DK on Icecrown GNIMO with negative duel win ratio (as a DK) knows better

gl hf dude

123 ... Last