1. [ANSWERED]Questions about the state of Frostwolf and Neltharion.

Hi, i don’t try to bash Warmane at all, but me and a lot of people have unanswered questions in their mind.

First of all Thank you, because it’s nice to get a transfer for FREE to Frostwolf, BUT we don’t get enough information like: We get lvl 90 boost and a Starter gear. (and the rest of the information what was mentioned in the LOCKED thread)

First question: Can you please make it clear for us what kind of “Starter gear” YOU mentioned and WE can expect from the team called Warmane?

I see the communication very poorly from the Staff side in several way.

We get information for an example “Plate Stamina, Strength or Intellect Set”, but what we can use it for? PVP or PVE or we get 1 of each set for both? Is it a Green “Uncommon” set without set bonus or the first Crafted “Rare” set from the release of the expansion? Maybe is it the PVP set with Weapon, Shield, trinket and etc from the first Season of the Expansion? or is it from the first Tier set of the expansion?

Second question: What we can expect from the realm after we don’t see regular fixes and devlogs?

The last devlog was written at 24 of April in 2018. In the devlog it was mentioned: The developer(s) recently worked on the events (incl. quests) of the [lore] CONTENT what the expansion Mists of Pandaria gives to the players to experience it, Second of all the MAIN information for the new players: Warmane team or the project manadger made a decision like give a priority for the developer(s) to work on a better leveling experience.

It’s okay but 4 month has been passed since this information and the LAST changelog was posted at 19 of April in 2018.

I was a mainly PVE player since i started to love the style of the gameplay from the release of the Fireland HEROIC content by the ex team called Molten.

When i look at the forum posts i see only negativity from the Frostwolf community, like the PVE content (What the expansion gives you) is not even prioritized, bosses are bugged for over a year, it’s even pointless to report bugs because after all it doesn’t really matter, takes maybe half year or a year to get it fixed.

I’ve seen a community created video what was maded after the release of Siege of Orgrimmar. (End game Raid) They couldn’t raise their voice in a different way, so they made a video to make Warmane team ridiculous.

(You can find this video on the Youtube as:
    “Hitler finds out about bugs in SoO in Warmane”)

So my Third question is: Are you planning and, if you do then how you want to improve the state of the server after the succesfull character merge? How you want to keep the players entertained in the famous unknown “starter gear” what you grant for us? Maybe you want to give us a “Honor & Conquest; Justice and Valor Point & I’m not sure about Experience and Profession skill point” BOOST like how you made it on the release of your TBC realm called Outland? (Note: When you disabled to create Horde characters to make sure the realm is healthy aka get a balance of the population.)

Forth question: Are you planning to open a progressive realm in the future for the expansion called Cataclysm or Mists of Pandaria? I ask it simply because you grant high quality service aka realms for TBC and Wotlk expansion, BUT the peoples don’t want to jump from the LVL 70 or LVL 80 End Game CONTENT into the Mists of Pandaria realm which one grant them a LVL 90 End Game content with full geared players from PVP side what means bad, not succesfull gaming experience from the Battlegrounds and Arenas, from PVE side for the new peoples it’s hard to create a Guild or form a Team for the *New* Raids where they might not even know, understand the tactics for the Bosses and the trash of the instance. Not to mention they don’t even know how to gear up in the correct way, if they want to create and feel the PROGRESSIVE Gaming experience from the beginning of the Expansion. (First raid for X month, then second, etc till the End Game content)

Fifth question:

Forgot to mention before in Neltharion we (PVE players) were “forced” to transfer our Horde characters to the Alliance side, because there was 10-15 player online from Horde who were doing only PVP.
    Is it possible in the future to get a FREE fraction change somehow on the BOOSTED character(s) from an example from the Alli to the Horde or from the Horde to the Alli side?

Final question:

What’s up with the idea of making and giving an option without titles, mounts and etc to boost characters and get a starter gear, already learned mount skills and basic mounts, starter gold at the chosen one from one of these realms: Outland - TBC or Icecrown - Wotlk?

Thanks for your time and energy Warmane Staff!

Greetings: 1 player from Neltharion who has his main account banned forever from the forum for “Staff Disrespect”.

Update 1.1:
    4 Day later without answers!

This is NOT HEALTHY at all for the community and the realm.

https://m.imgur.com/a/UNsdL7i

So i’ve got this information from the forum. Is it one of the way how Warmane tries to MOCK the community instead of GIVE MOTIVATION to the players whos are from Neltharion? As a LVL 90 Boosted charachter... WHO would like to start with 2LvL lower required aka LvL 88 Green “starter” gear from vendor?

Edifice called this as “starter gear” i call it as a “mocking gear”, because this is not even good for starting PVE or PVP!!! In BG’s this gear is good enough to get oneshotted by BiS players and make you sick enough from the gameplay and make you QUIT from the PVP... (it doesn’t even have to be a premade group as an enemy against you to make this happen)

IF you considered this as the BEST option what you can give to your players... then it could be easier to delete the whole database with the characters because WHAT YOU GIVE to YOUR COMMUNITY is nothing else just DISRESPECT.

Back in Moltdown time we got atleast the first season pvp set from the CURRENT EXPANSION for starting, but here we feel shamed for this... Why don’t you try to give a compensation after all those micro transaction money aka “Donation” instead of giving a feeling like this: it’s better to leave our characters with everything in the “space” and let them get deleted by the time is passing instead of using the option what you give as “free Expansion transfer to frostwolf wit a mocking gear”.

I was not trying to MOCK or DISRESPECT Warmane and sorry if you feel like that, BUT we get the same from you every day Warmane team.

Ps.: Edifice after he added his comment he LOCKED the thread to keep up the CENSORSHIP against Neltharion COMMUNITY. We can’t ask him nowhere about anything, because the half answer are the full answers for him.
    Edited: August 20, 2018 Reason: Added final question, fixed things from phone, added update 1.1

2. Closed due to user being banned.