1. Alliance Bot Hunt EXTRAVAGANZA!

My brethren, our lands have become over run with the mindless movements of hundreds of feral druids! I am calling all to arms, we must fight back against the furballs! No more will we sit by while the kittens bat their balls of yarn! No more will we watch in horror and think "Someone else will surely report this abomination!"

I am starting a running list of all the popular grind spots of our botting nemesis's (alliance only at the moment)! We will fight! WILL WILL CAMP! WILL WILL DEFEAT THEM!

Stranglethorn Vale
    - Naga at the Nek'mani Wellspring (25,60)
    - Crystal Spine Basilisk behind Gurubashi arena (27,40)
    - Gorrila packs just south of Nessy Camp (37,15)
    - The Vile Reef Water Elementals (20,22)

The Hinterlands
    - Silvermane Wolf packs to the east of Aerie Peak (15,50)

Hillsbrad Foothills
    - Purgation Isle (15,80)(Credit to Ostlimpa)

Desolace
    - Sar'theris Strand (Credit to Ostlimpa)

Tanaris
    - Land's End Beach (55,95)(Credit to Ostlimpa)

More locations (with added cords) to follow as I hunt down the bot scourge! If you have any tips of other locations I'll add them to the list! We will drive them back to the dark hive mind they spawned from!
    Edited: September 25, 2018

2. I can spare you the painful hunt by saying this: There are bots in every zone.
    The truth of the matter is that they are so many you can't hunt them all.
    Some bots even level in extremely remote and derelict locations like Purgation Isle in Hillsbrad Foothills, mobs underwater in north-western Desolace and southern Tanaris.

3. I know there are many, I've slaughtered hundreds. We hunt them for fun and enjoy shutting down botting operations for periods of time. Even if it's only for a fleeting moment! Any chance you could be slightly more specific about your locations in Desolace and Tanaris?

4. Desolace - Sar'theris Strand. Tanaris - Land's End Beach.

5. Desolace - Sar'theris Strand. Tanaris - Land's End Beach.
    Thanks for the tips!

6. I try to report as much as possible. Unfortunately the effect of the ban wave feels to last for a very short time.
    It feels like that the damage done to botters is recovered very quickly. We appreciate the GMs' work though.

7. I try to report as much as possible. Unfortunately the effect of the ban wave feels to last for a very short time.
    It feels like that the damage done to botters is recovered very quickly. We appreciate the GMs' work though.
    Agreed, It's definitely an uphill battle. Worth it to see the massive ban wave text every now and then though. I've gotten a few but I'm taking a break to quest my brains out and see if I can get exalted with the city factions at lvl 40 haha...

8. North of Area 52 there are always 2-3 druids killing the mana beasts making impossible for people to quest, when i tryed to kill one a bunch of alliance came at me from nowhere.