1. PvE: Enhancement Shaman Raid DPS [BiS - Sunwell Patch]

Greetings, my fellow shamans!

I am Ztoned (pun intended) and I've always been playing shamans - Resto on the official servers, Enhancement on Warmane.
    I would like to ask the highly experienced raiding Enhancers around here for help. I feel like I have serious issues getting to the DPS I should/could be able reach. According to recount, I'm doing DPS between 650 (ew!) and 1.100, depending on the encounter, usually it settles at around 800 - 900 DPS. I feel like this far from what I could be doing with my current gear.
    I've been going through countless of forum posts and alleged Best-in-Slot lists, however most of them do not take into account the latest patch including the Isle of Quel'Danas.
    My rotation looks like this: drop totems (usually Windfury/Grace of Air twisting), Flame Shock --- Stormstrike --- Earthshock, rinse, repeat.
    Since I'm not too deep into raiding yet, I made up a list of items I still need to get my hands on, including things like the Midnight Chestguard, Shadowmaster's Boots, the allmighty Dragonspine Trophy, Grips of Damnation, the cloak from Gorefiend, and so on.

Long story short: In my eyes, my DPS is not satisfactory. Do I just suck as Enhancer? Is it the gear? Also, what do you consider BiS for a shaman in 2.4.3? I want to improve. Honestly, I'm sick of flametongue-using, dagger-wielding Enhancers passing by on the damage-meters. I know we're not supposed to top the charts, but still I feel like it's not what I could be capable of.

I'd appreciate any help from you guys.
    Cheers and thanks,

Ztoned

2. I wont make BiS tier list, coz I belive there is many options to gear your enha. I will just provide you with my thoughts for this topic.
    FT = flametongue,
    First of all, your DPS depands on your group and debuffs on your target. You need 5/5 sunders or Expose Armor, Expose Weakness, CoR, FF, Crusader&Wisdom Judgement (CoE and Improved Scorch also for shocks and FT) 100% uptime, also you need Battle Shout, crit aura from feral, Sanctity aura, Ferocious Inspiration buffs from your group.
    However, usually you wont get all buffs. The typical groups are Feral+3BMs+enha or rogue+war+enh+retri+feral/pwar/smth (ofc RL combines groups depanding on whos available).
    When it comes to gear, I see 2 ways to play. It can be WF+FT or WF+WF.
    If you play WF+FT:
    Your main aim is to proc WF from Main hand as much as possible. you need to reach 1.51-1.6 speed with MH (assuming you have 100%uptime of flurry and Drums of Battle). The idea is you proc WF, after you do AA after 1.51s and your second attack happens 3.02, so its able to proc WF again. If your speed is 1.4, the next attack, which may proc WF happens in 4.2s after your last proc, so you loose 1.18secs comparing to 1.51 speed.
    Maybe in SWP gear you will be able to reach 1.01 speed with BL, Haste potion, DST proc etc. but I didnt test that.
    If you play WF+WF:
    Easier to gear, you just need to be ARP capped for each boss, just get as much stats from items as possible. You will need to use 2 slow weapons. and more crit may help to increase uptime of flurry, coz your crits from WF give you flurry, but WF attacks dont waste stacks of flurry.

Some shamans are ignoring caps and still do pretty nice DPS, so its you decision to achieve it or not:
    hit cap is 28% without any buffs (usually 3% from Moonkin+9% from talents, so you need 16% or 250-255 hit rating).
    Expertise cap if about 5.5-6% - but 1% expertise > 1% hit (if both not capped, and hit is above 9%) coz it remove dodges from special attacks.
    Crit should be around 30% unbuff.

3. With your gear 800-900 is fine. Even in BIS pre-swp gear there is a large variance in my dps depending on group comp and 5 mans vs 10 mans vs 25 mans. This tends to happen when the whole gimmick of your class is windfury proccing and praying for crits. We're talking 1100 low end in a ZA run twisting vs 2400 on certain low armor bosses with drum rotations and haste pots while in hunter group.
    There is no definitive bis list as it depends what encounter you are doing (bosses have different armor values so arp items are swapped around) as well as some prefer to stack haste and play WF+FT like Weavelol said above. The gear I am currently aiming for focusing on arp WF/WF are as follows:

Head: Coif of Alleria (Kil'Jaeden)
    Neck: Hard Khorium Choker (Crafted SWP pattern Requires 365 JC); Clutch of demise (Brutallus) is also good if you don't have JC
    Shoulders: Demontooth Shoulderpads (trade Eredar Twins shoulderpads of Vehemence); Mantle of the Golden Forest (Eradar Twins) are good for fights with more armor heavy bosses
    Back: Cloak of Unforgivable Sin (Kil'Jaeden)
    Chest: Carapace of Sun and Shadow (Crafted SWP Pattern Requires 365 LW); Vicious Hawkstrider Hauberk (M'uru) good if you don't have LW
    Bracer: T6 (Kalecgos)
    Gloves: Thalassian Ranger Gauntlets (Kil'jaeden)
    Belt: T6 (Brutallus)
    Legs: Leggings of Immortal Night (Felmyst)
    Feet: T6 (Felmyst)
    Ring1: Band of Ruinous Delight (Eredar Twins)
    Ring: Hard Khorium Band (Crafted from SWP Pattern Requires 365 JC); Signet of Primal Wrath (ZA) and Angelista's Touch (Badge vendor) are good for armor heavy bosses in lieu of hard Khorium Band
    Trinket 1: Blackened Naaru Silver (M'uru)
    Trinket 2: DST (Gruul); Shard of Contempt (H-MGT) and Madness of the Betrayer (Illidari Council) can be swapped out intermittently to make expertise cap or arp cap respectively
    MH: Hand of the Deceiver (Kil'Jaeden)
    OH: Mounting Vengeance (SWP Trash)
    Totem: Stone Breakers Totem (Badge Vendor); Totem of Astral Winds (H-MT) is better on bosses with high magic resistance as stone breakers buff is not consistently maintained
    Edited: August 24, 2018

4. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

list of gear in order for value from t4-sunwell on an excel sheet.

read the details tab if you have questions some are already answered in that tab.
    Edited: October 20, 2018