1. Best Set for paladin Tank ?

HEllo i making tank Pve what bis set for is the armor set or set Expertise ?? For all boss's and should i gem all Stamina ??

can u link plz Bis set for armor and expertise plz with the tanlent For hc raids

and if there any videos or anything can help me to learn tank as well for icc / toc / RS will be nice thxx alot ...

2. Going with 4set T10 means you will have overall less stats, and the bonus you get is pretty terrible since just gives more dodge for some seconds, but it being RNG means it is not a reliable defensive, if you get bad luck and dont dodge one time you might probably die if it was your only "defensive" active, but if you had more stats maybe you wouldve survived. I recommend going for maxium stamina , since stamina is king and also gets boosted by the ICC buff, while armor and avoidance don't.
    Anyway here is the complete BiS list:

Broken Ram Skull Helm Lady Deathwhisper 25HC
    Bile Encrusted Medallion Rotface 25HC
    Boneguard Commander's Pauldrons Gunship Battle 25HC
    Sanctified Lightsworn Chestguard T10
    Royal Crimson Cloak Blood Prince Council 25HC
    Bracers of Dark Reckoning Lord Marrowgar 25HC
    Sanctified Lightsworn Handguards T10
    Belt of Broken Bones Festergut 25HC
    Legguards of Lost Hope Lord Marrowgar 25HC
    Treads of Impending Resurrection Halion 25HC

Ashen Band of Endless Courage Ashen Veredict Ring
    Devium's Eternally Cold Ring Valithria Dreamwalker 25HC

Juggernaut Band Lady Deathwhisper 25HC or Harbinger's Bone Band ICC BoE if you dont have the Ashen tanking band

As for trinkets you have
    Sindragosa's Flawless Fang Sindragosa 25HC
    Petrified Twilight Scale Halion 25HC
    Unidentifiable Organ Profesor Putricide 10HC
    Corroded Skeleton Key Emblem of Frost vendor (60 emblems)
    Juggernaut's Vitality Faction Champions 25HC
    Just gotta know what combination of trinkets to use according to the boss fight

Weapons:
    Mithrios, Bronzebeard's Legacy Lich King 25HC for max tanking stats
    Havoc's Call, Blade of Lordaeron Kings Lich King 25HC or Bloodvenom Blade Deathbringer Saurfang 25HC for aggro and armor
    Wrathful Gladiator's Longblade PvP vendor (3300 arena points) Aggro and stamina

For armor spec:
    Sentinel's Winter Cloak Emblem of Frost vendor (50 emblems)
    Gargoyle Spit Bracers Deathbringer Saurfang 10HC
    Pillars of Might Blacksmith
    Verdigris Chain Belt Emblems of Frost vendor (60 emblems) (but I dont recomend this one, better stay with the broken bones one)

If you lack expertise and dont wanna gem it:
    Grinning Skull Greatboots Valithria Dreamwalker 25HC
    Edited: August 19, 2018

3. stamina is king and also gets boosted by the ICC buff, while armor and avoidance don't.
    Health and armor are connected. The more health you have, the more valuable each point of armor becomes. The more armor you have, the more valuable each point of health becomes. You cannot increase one without increasing the value of the other. A 30% increase to health is also a 30% increase to the effectiveness of each point of armor and vice versa. Saying that stamina benefits from the ICC buff but armor doesn't is simply not true, they both benefit by 30%.

4. I dont see how. A tank with 40k armor and 60k Hp will take same dmg than a tank with 40k armor and 80k hp, unless im missing something.
    Also I forgot to add that armor is only physical dmg, does nothing for magical dmg

5. I dont see how. A tank with 40k armor and 60k Hp will take same dmg than a tank with 40k armor and 80k hp, unless im missing something.
    Also I forgot to add that armor is only physical dmg, does nothing for magical dmg
    Effective health isn't how much damage a tank takes each hit, it's how much overall unmitigated damage a tank can take before dying. It's a function of damage reduction and health. You cannot gain 30% extra health without applying your armor to each point of health gained, which means your armor is now 30% more effective, just like stamina.

6. Ok I understand now what you meant. I changed my first post now to reflect what I was trying to say about stamina. I missundersdtood the ehp thing, but still, armor isnt buffed in any way by the ICC buff, it alwyas reduces a fixed amount of physical dmg, independant of your hp

7. Ok I understand now what you meant. I changed my first post now to reflect what I was trying to say about stamina. I missundersdtood the ehp thing, but still, armor isnt buffed in any way by the ICC buff, it alwyas reduces a fixed amount of physical dmg, independant of your hp
    Is 1% of 100 the same as 1% of 200? What is so hard for you to grasp? Your effective health is your health multiplied by your damage reduction. The more health you have, the more each percent is worth.

Before ICC buff:

After ICC buff:

Wow, 10 points of armor are suddenly worth more EHP. How can this be? It's almost like we're applying a percentage to a bigger number or something.
    Edited: August 20, 2018

8. I still prefer 4/5 T10 for paladins over 2/5 T10 tho.
    12% Dodge Active is a nice thing to have, over some minor stamina increase if u ask me...

9. What is so hard for you to grasp?
    It's a side effect of his I N F I N I T E mana returns.

On a more serious note, 4pT10 is pretty decent, it can get you, depending on how geared you are and what pieces of gear/gems on gear you're using, very close/at what is technically referred to as "unhittable". Also, not mentioning Last Word/onyxia ring/toc 10hc ring/bpc shoulders is rip. Each of those is almost always more worthwhile than the pieces you mentioned.

10. Is 1% of 100 the same as 1% of 200? What is so hard for you to grasp? Your effective health is your health multiplied by your damage reduction. The more health you have, the more each percent is worth.

Before ICC buff:

After ICC buff:

Wow, 10 points of armor are suddenly worth more EHP. How can this be? It's almost like we're applying a percentage to a bigger number or something.
    Yes I already said I missunderstood the ehp thing before, and I wasnt talking about that anymore, just how armor works alone, not ehp. We can drop this

11. Gear:
    Helm: T10 (277ilvl)
    Neck: Rotface 25mHC (277ilvl)
    Shoulders: T10 (277ilvl)
    Cloak: BloodPrinceCouncil 25mHC (277ilvl)
    Chest: T10 (277ilvl)
    Wrist: DeathbringerSaurfang 10mHC (264ilvl)
    Gloves: T10 (277ilvl)
    Belt: EmblemsOfFrost (264ilvl)
    Legs: Marrowgar 25mHC (277ilvl)
    Feet: Halion 25mHC (284ilvl)
    Ring: AshenRepRing (277ilvl)
    Ring: ValithriaDreamwalker 25mHC (277ilvl)
    Trinket: Sindragosa 25mHC (277ilvl)
    Trinket: ToC 25mHC 3rd Boss (258ilvl) / RS 25mHC Halion (284ilvl)
    Weapon: LichKing Mace Mylthrios 25mHC (284ilvl)
    Shield: BloodQueenLanaThel 25mHC (277ilvl)
    Libram: 226ilvl one, that increases Block Rating, i think its from Ulduar or Emblems of Conquest vendor...

Talents:
    https://wotlk.evowow.com/?talent#sVh...usIufdL:pjGcmz
    I prefer the 10expertise Glyph over 8% hit on taunt, mainly duo to the fact that Paladin tank has 2 taunts, and chance that they will both miss while beeing at 263 hit is slim...
    But again, that third glyph is personal choice and can be eather one of those.

Gems:
    Helm, Chest, Belt and Shoulders - 10expertise15stamina Purple Gems.
    Those 4 gems will cap expertise perfectly at 26 (aka 81.975 expertise rating for 10 expertise).
    If you are Human, you will need 2 of these gems (helm and chest).
    If you are Dwarf, you wont be needing these gems, and you can eather use 10strength15stamina or 10toallstats in Helm only and gem rest of these slots with stamina.
    Gloves - 10hit15stamina.
    With that gem u will reach 263 hit rating.
    As for rest of the gems, go full Stamina, aka 30 stamina gems, and 3x Jewelcrafting gems.

Enchants:
    Best profesion is Engineering.
    With it, u should Enchant gloves with Armor and feet with Rocket Boots. When it comes to rest of the enchants, just get as much Stamina and Armor as you can get.
    When it comes to Shoulder Enchant, u can eather get the 20dodge15def avoidance one, or 30stam15resi one, eather way they are more or less the same.

12. Yes I already said I missunderstood the ehp thing before, and I wasnt talking about that anymore, just how armor works alone, not ehp. We can drop this
    But you keep saying that "armor isnt buffed in any way by the ICC buff", which is completely false as each point of armor ends up providing a proportionally bigger effective health boost the higher your health gets.

13. On a more serious note, 4pT10 is pretty decent, it can get you, depending on how geared you are and what pieces of gear/gems on gear you're using, very close/at what is technically referred to as "unhittable". Also, not mentioning Last Word/onyxia ring/toc 10hc ring/bpc shoulders is rip. Each of those is almost always more worthwhile than the pieces you mentioned.
    Its just my own choice of gear, also OP mentioned BiS items, and those items wont get you the best stats, they are nice to have as gearing tank but not as bis. You are free to make your own gear list

14. Its just my own choice of gear, also OP mentioned BiS items, and those items wont get you the best stats, they are nice to have as gearing tank but not as bis. You are free to make your own gear list
    In strictly EHP terms both rings surpass AV by a ridiculous margin. The only good thing AV has going for itself is the hit rating. Last Word is usually a lot better than mithrios due to its effect regardless of mithrios' ehp superiority and lastly the BPC 10hc shoulders would allow you, whether in a 4pT10 setup or a 2pT10, to trade off avoid stats and a small amount of health for a big chunk of armor elsewhere. Lastly there's no singular BiS. If you wanted to optimize your character you'd have to make more than one setup for your tank, both in gear, gem and enchant choices.

15. You can use the rep ring for hit but there's no reason to ever use Juggernaut Band over Band of the Twin Val'kyr, 532 armor > 21 stamina. Gearscore is not a tanking stat.

123 Last