1. BFA servers?

im basically brand new to private servers and in no way impatient wanting the latest version for free instantly, but i am very curious as to how long it does take for a private server to get the latest version? how long did it take warmane to get legion servers up? that would be a good guide.

2. Warmane doesn't have Legion realms, only tbc/wotlk and pandas.

And getting even a DECENT current expansion working will take years.

3. Put it this way... Vanilla, Burning Crusade, and Lich king have all been out for many many years and they still havent even fully finished fixing them....

If they cant even finish fixing the old versions of wow, they're is close to 0% chance that anyone is releasing a good BFA server any time soon.

4. Don't even know if its a good xpac. Blizzard is so bipolar nowadays with their development. You have garrisons and then no garrisons then you have 500 Legendaries in Legion and now 0 in BFA.

5. Warmane doesn't have Legion and will not have Legion in at least the next several years. It would be safe to say that you will quit WoW from old age or Warmane would shut down, rather than Warmane launching a BfA realm.

Just pick from either TBC or WotLK - if you don't want either of those expansions, then this is not your place.

6. Well from my experience id say BFA is a decent expansion. bfa better than legion. all expansions after wotlk have been failing so hard...such downfall for blizzard but bfa is gonna do better than legion :P

7. I went to retail . I was here since 2008. BFA is a tottal **** of an expansion! 4.0 user rating on meta.

Tatal fail with time gating, ilvl scaling mobs, leveling slowed down, island expeditions, warfronts....everything is fail beside art and music. They are good.

8. Warmane would be stupid to try to open a Legion or BFA server because nobody would play. BFA from what I'm reading is a total stink show.

I quit retail after 6 months of Legion because I am no longer the audience they seek.

Tin foil hat time: I think they are purposely doing this because wow costs too much to develop and it's still the same monthly fee when it started. They are more interested in MOBA style of play because it is simple to design.

9. The day Warmane makes BFA servers is the day Dodgykebaab starts to enjoy playing Retail again.

10. The only time we will see a BFA private server is when WoW is on expansion 15. Lol.

11. No reason to do it.

Just pay and play it and see it sucks.

You will go back soon... Its nice to have all those new arenas, bgs, dungeons, raids, but in the end-classes sucks! personal loot, rng, grind, new additions, removing of old talent trees etc