1. Delaying the transfers

So, 48 hours after the last edit where it was said that the transfers were pushed back "slightly" beacuse of the battle pets we still get no update. Dont you think that these delays are getting out of hand and especially because there is no communication between CM and community? Dont we deserve some kind of explanation why is all this delayed so much even tho first post was written July 9, 2018. Since then we constantly keep getting delays and promisses but we dont see any of that? I dont want any answer from Obnoxious as he/she said that he/she is only a forum moderator with no knowledge whats going on with that development. Why cant we have any answers from community managers or developers? Some of us spent years of our time and money on our characters and so far we are only getting slap in the face from Warmane itself.

PS. even if you delete my post atleast send me an infraction why it got deleted since i dont think i broke any of community guidlines

2. if you want a reply from a specific person you're best bet is to pm them directly. http://forum.warmane.com/group.php?groupid=522 is the community managers.

not sure where to locate a link for the dev's and honestly i doubt you'd get a reply from them anyways as they don't frequent the forums often.

3. Warmane is going to release the system eventually. Creating new threads is pointless. They said that they are making the companion conversion system and untill they make it the only uptade you can get is that they haven't made it yet.

Patience is one of the most important things in life.
    Edited: August 17, 2018

4. if you want a reply from a specific person you're best bet is to pm them directly. http://forum.warmane.com/group.php?groupid=522 is the community managers.

not sure where to locate a link for the dev's and honestly i doubt you'd get a reply from them anyways as they don't frequent the forums often.
    Already tried that, but didnt get any answer from them for 4 days now. So i would guess that they are that busy or not even bothering with replying to pm's.
    Warmane is going to release the system eventually. Creating new threads is pointless. They said that they are making the companion conversion system and untill they make it the only uptade uou can get is that they haven't made it yet. Also they said that the decision about transfers to Icecrown will be made after they release the upgrades to MoP.

All the things I said are my personal conlusions and may be incorrect.
    They didnt say that they are scripting the companion system, they said that its being added in "We have pushed back the release of upgrading slightly to add conversion of companions into battle pets." otherwise it would be said differently. On top of that decision of transfer onto Icecrown has no links to transfers onto Frostwolf since they already have made system for it. Only thing i asked for now is more communication from CM and developers side.

5. Battle pets? hahahahaahaha who the **** cares about battle pets, all we want is wotlk no1 want ****ty MOP anyway...

6. It's like a I said in another thread, no deadline = at least a week. Could be even more.

7. we going to mop boys we lost cata for this, feels awesome to go from one bugfets to another

8. if wotlk is the case, they should at least add a x10 or x20 realm imo, experience rate at least. which in my opinion is the only rate that matters for change.

9. I want to play on WOTLK, even Lordaeron would work for me. PLS give us transfere from neltharion to WOTLK, nobody wana play on MOP, its dead aswell, There is not enugh players on the server to make it enjoyable.

10. Just give some boosts and some decent starting gear and problem solved . People then have option to chose where they want character.

11. 4 day since the last post and no new info about transfers, really nice guys :)

12. The new info is you get lvl88 green vendor gear with 408 ilvl, i expected atleast the first season gear from the current expansion after a boost like back in Moltdown days. All we got is we got mocked and disrespected once again from the Warmane team..
    Edited: August 20, 2018

13. The new info is you get lvl88 green vendor gear with 408 ilvl
    Where did u get that info from? lmao

14. Where did u get that info from? lmao
    the infro is warmane ****ed us haha, like always to be honest.

12 Last