1. Well, i didnt see any official posts tho so thats why i'm asking. I've been told now that alot of people transfered but its still disabled for me.

2. Maybe you’ll get a transfer to wrath of the casual king or to the burning headache :D

3. So i guess this "fix" of theirs will take another month as always. Nice transfers (: Good development (:

4. So i guess this "fix" of theirs will take another month as always. Nice transfers (: Good development (:
    https://imgur.com/KUbxqfP

And what you say about that?

5. Patience is one of the most important things in life.
    Yea right, we all know how did that end for us... 3 years waiting for Tol Barad when they clearly said that it was monstly all scripted already.

6. Yea right, we all know how did that end for us... 3 years waiting for Tol Barad when they clearly said that it was monstly all scripted already.
    Don’t forget to mention at pve we were waiting forever for tot4w norm and hc + bwd norm last boss and bwd hc
    (Fly hacking with mammoth from 1 platform to another is NOT legit way to clear Tot4w)
    Edited: August 20, 2018

7. Still disabled for me too, how they did it?

8. I transfered 1 of my chars earlier today his name is Zyrat you can check armory , but i tried now it doesnt work

First 12