1. Lurker adds bugged.

Hello me and my guild went SSC yesterday, sadly we were not able to kill lurker because the adds on the platforms that should be CC'd got bugged.
    While sheeped or feared the mob like walked into the sky? it was like he was walking on invisible stairs.
    this to the point that he was so high up in the air that CCers could not reach to CC.
    Sadly the range of the adds seems to be close to a 8 on its side (∞) so the 1 bugged mob wiped us.
    Afther this first attempt we had (were this happend) we decided to try again and the same thing happend.
    Afther we wiped on the same bug twice in a row we decided to move on.

I was wondering if there are any other guilds that have experienced this problem.
    Sadly i forgot to save my print screen :S.

2. Hello me and my guild went SSC yesterday, sadly we were not able to kill lurker because the adds on the platforms that should be CC'd got bugged.
    While sheeped or feared the mob like walked into the sky? it was like he was walking on invisible stairs.
    this to the point that he was so high up in the air that CCers could not reach to CC.
    Sadly the range of the adds seems to be close to a 8 on its side (∞) so the 1 bugged mob wiped us.
    Afther this first attempt we had (were this happend) we decided to try again and the same thing happend.
    Afther we wiped on the same bug twice in a row we decided to move on.

I was wondering if there are any other guilds that have experienced this problem.
    Sadly i forgot to save my print screen :S.
    This bug has existed since the start of the server. Bad luck to have it happen twice in a row though. You should have gone a third time.