1. Low-Level Honor Rates on Icecrown

I realized that there isn't much low-level PvP on Icecrown Realm, and people don't even look for it because:

1) Leveling speed is too fast - and that is ok. It's a 7x rate realm. Not complaining about that. But maybe, if we upgrade the PvP rewards, a lot of players could really enjoy the full-game (not only PvE with low-level RDF's and questing);

2) PvP rewards are TOO LOW. I mean, how can we farm a low-level set (70's Gladiator Set, for an exemple), if there is no low-level BG's (and I don't see the Staff doing anything to encourage people to do it) and the honor rate is 1x? It's really uninteresting to enjoy low-level PvP or even try to do it (if you're newbie or maybe new to a class) when the PvE rewards are A LOT better than PvP rewards. It's unfair.

3) Twinks. They are not the problem. I repeat: They ARE NOT a problem. The problem is that when a level 76 (for exemple) player joins a BG (after a long long long time in queue), he faces at least 4 or 5 twinks.

The real problem is: since the leveling is too fast, the iLvl difference is HUGE between that 76 player and the twink. They should have at least a chance to fight back. And that chance can be increased by buying some appropriated PvP items on vendors!

It's almost impossible to farm ONE low-level PvP piece, when each enemy you kill means +1 honor and the piece costs 40k honor at least (I don't remember the value atm).

All that said, my suggestions to try to balance PvE-PvP low-level rewards on Icecrown are:

1) Increase honorable kill rates to at least 4x. I know it seems a lot, but remember: there isn't that much World PVP on Icecrown due it's leveling pace and there aren't that much BG's either.

2) 50% decrease of Low-Level PvP Sets prices. Again: I know it seems huge, but it would really balance things between low-level PvP and PvE.

3) Encourage low-level players to join low-level Bgs since the beginning. Send Global Messages, create low-level PvP events (honor rates boost event, PvP Tournaments - Gurubashi Arena is a GREAT place for that).

While PvE gives you TONS of Exp, items and gold, PvP gives you twinks, x1 honor rates and long queues.

Those are my suggestions. I don't know if there's any topic already created about that, and if there is, I'm sorry.

PS: sorry for my bad english. Not my native language.

2. #1 is actually listed among the things to not try suggesting, because it's automatically denied. #2, when taken into consideration that it's meant to go along with #1, would mean a ludicrous effective x8 rate increase for low-level sets (and regarding it balancing things between PvP and PvE, where does the need for two separate activities to be balanced comes from?). #3 seems to assume players don't know low-level Battlegrounds and need to be informed about them, which I don't think is the case, or that they need to be bribed to do it, which would indicate they don't care about doing it and will just do it for the rewards and stop as soon as they got what they wanted from it.

There's a reason why low-level content is dominated by twinks: Icecrown is a high-rate server, people playing in it are interested in high-level content and want to rush past low-level stuff (or just want the high population, but it's still their choice to pick the trade off of lots of players without slow progress). Instead of trying to tweak a server that is clearly suited for players who want to skip low-level content, you should instead try Lordaeron and its even pace of progress. If even there, where people supposedly want the full slow leveling experience, you still won't find low-level PvP, perhaps the amount of players who want that just isn't significative enough.

3. #1 is actually listed among the things to not try suggesting, because it's automatically denied. #2, when taken into consideration that it's meant to go along with #1, would mean a ludicrous effective x8 rate increase for low-level sets (and regarding it balancing things between PvP and PvE, where does the need for two separate activities to be balanced comes from?). #3 seems to assume players don't know low-level Battlegrounds and need to be informed about them, which I don't think is the case, or that they need to be bribed to do it, which would indicate they don't care about doing it and will just do it for the rewards and stop as soon as they got what they wanted from it.

There's a reason why low-level content is dominated by twinks: Icecrown is a high-rate server, people playing in it are interested in high-level content and want to rush past low-level stuff (or just want the high population, but it's still their choice to pick the trade off of lots of players without slow progress). Instead of trying to tweak a server that is clearly suited for players who want to skip low-level content, you should instead try Lordaeron and its even pace of progress. If even there, where people supposedly want the full slow leveling experience, you still won't find low-level PvP, perhaps the amount of players who want that just isn't significative enough.
    U can find low lvl pvp on lordaeron on 10-19 and on 70-79 its tell u everything check hk and armorys http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary
    But lordaeron 80s pvp are dead ppls play small bgs with same 20-30 person that what can be very boring....Bigger bgs close because not enought ppls for those.
    This one reason why lordaeron need crossrealm or merge: population decrease and that 5k online people 90% never doing pvp ...
    Edited: August 18, 2018

4. U can find low lvl pvp on lordaeron on 10-19 and on 70-79 its tell u everything check hk and armorys http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary
    But lordaeron 80s pvp are dead ppls play small bgs with same 20-30 person that what can be very boring....Bigger bgs close because not enought ppls for those.
    Well, thanks for confirming that what the thread creator seeks either is found on Lordaeron or the interest from players in what he wants isn't present even there, depending on which low-level Battlegrounds he means.

5. (and regarding it balancing things between PvP and PvE, where does the need for two separate activities to be balanced comes from?)
    Well, in my opinion, World of Warcraft has two major ways to reach achievements: PvE content and PvP content (not talking about General Achievs, ofc). There are people who likes PvE, and others who enjoys PvP. Period. Don't try to deny that they don't need to be balanced. They need. It's totally unfair to those who like PvP content to only do it in end-game, when PvE is worthed since level 15. It's "ludicrous" and frivolous say that they are "two separated activities" as an argument to unbalance. In fact, they are two separated activities, but they fit in the moment the two are requirements to reach a bunch achievements and goals ingame.

So it's totally unfair that PvE is worthed so much since level 15 and PvP don't. That's my opinion.

Obnoxious;2944994]#3 seems to assume players don't know low-level Battlegrounds and need to be informed about them, which I don't think is the case, or that they need to be bribed to do it, which would indicate they don't care about doing it and will just do it for the rewards and stop as soon as they got what they wanted from it.
    Lol. What's the problem in telling people that there are low-level Battlegrounds going on? Whycouldn't you do that? If I'm not wrong, there are RDF Messages from the Server in Chat telling people to Join RDF. A message like "Join 20-29 Battleground!" or "40-49 Arathi Basin Battleground has just begun!". Why not?

What's the problem in people only caring about do it for the rewards? Isn't that what happens in PvE? Or do you think people join RDF to make friends? They join it to level up, equip themselves and MAYBE collect some achievement. Why would that be a problem to someone join a Low-Level Battleground, kill some people, gain some honor, buy some TOO EXPENSIVE item and collect PvP achievement? What would the server lose? Why in PvE they're not "bribed"? It's only for PvP?

Instead of trying to tweak a server that is clearly suited for players who want to skip low-level content, you should instead try Lordaeron and its even pace of progress. If even there, where people supposedly want the full slow leveling experience, you still won't find low-level PvP, perhaps the amount of players who want that just isn't significative enough
    First of all: I'm not trying to "tweak" the server. This is a suggestion forum, so I'm giving my suggestion. If one single player says something to you, you should consider, and not ignore the request just because "one player" suggested.

It's obvious that people will prefer Low-Level PvE content than Low-Level PvP content (even on Lord). The rewards from PvP are just ridiculous! And if you think that it's "ok" for a x1 "blizz-like-realm" to have only 10-19 and 70-79 Bgs, and do nothing to try to increase the low-level immersion ingame, then the discussion is really irrelevant. We should make the whole content reachable and worthful to all players, regardless the realm they are playing on.

6. 10-19: almost no PvP items are used, other than the trinket, which you can buy after a few hours of farming lows in Redridge.
    70-79: I don't know about this, but the only existent PvP here is ganking lows in Mightstone Quarry and Farshire.

7. twinks are most definitely a problem. they're specifically designed to be the top in each bracket. and regardless of rates no leveler is going to be geared as well as a twink.

that aside if people want to do bg's they will. if not then oh well.

8. That's my opinion.
    That's about the sole agreeable comment in your post. I pointed out how changing the rates of things - and reducing prices is effectively just a specialized way to do so - is among the things that gets a suggestion automatically denied, but all you did was play semantics and try to say "it's not tweaking" (it is). You don't even realize that you are suggesting "bribes" by giving PvP special rewards, while PvE has no extras included besides what's normally already in the game.

In fact, PvE players have tried to suggest the exact same bribing as you before for low-level dungeons that people don't bother doing, asking for tokens and currency to drop so more people would want to go do that. The reply they got was a no - players who are interested in such content are completely free to do it; if players just aren't interested in doing what you want to do, that's all there is to it. There is no need for us to try to push players who picked a x7 server exactly to avoid low-level content into going do that.

Your thread was left open in case you could suggest something that didn't involve giving PvP special treatment and tweaking the rate players progress in it (or spamming messages informing players of something I'm going to take a risk and bet they are aware exists, but just don't care about), but all you did was try to defend special treatment and rates for PvP, while denying that it's tweaking the server because this is a section for suggestions (?), whatever link you might see between those two things. Therefore, as the suggestion from people wanting special treatment to low-level dungeons, this is denied.