1. Re:

Starting as a fresh player on Icecrown, you level too fast to even buy skills let alone anything else like bags, potions, gear or mounts.. what's the point here unless already established? I was level 6 and couldn't buy skills like... uhm ok? levelling so fast it wouldn't be long before you could buy a mount, or need to buy FP to places etc etc.. can someone explain the tactic?

2. At level 6 you are still supposed to be in starting zone. And you are already complaining about not getting enough gold? You should see TBC. It's way harder to get a mount there. Just get a profession like mining, skinning or herbalism and use that to get gold. Low level quests have never been a good source of gold.

3. I haven't really been met with two morons have i? YOU LEVEL TOO FAST, meaning even at level 6 I can't buy the skills with silver/copper, how do you not know this? So by the time I'm level 20, I can't afford a mount, or skills, or anything because you LEVEL TOO FAST.

4. I haven't really been met with two morons have i? YOU LEVEL TOO FAST, meaning even at level 6 I can't buy the skills with silver/copper, how do you not know this? So by the time I'm level 20, I can't afford a mount, or skills, or anything because you LEVEL TOO FAST.
    hahahaha okay m7+1, keep telling us more

5. I haven't really been met with two morons have i? YOU LEVEL TOO FAST, meaning even at level 6 I can't buy the skills with silver/copper, how do you not know this? So by the time I'm level 20, I can't afford a mount, or skills, or anything because you LEVEL TOO FAST.
    So pick a gathering profession, or two, and farm some materials for gold. The quests in general are not ment to fund every need, only part of it.

6. WOWZERS someone needs to take some deep breaths over here.

If you want x1 blizzlike experience - go play lordaeron.

If you still wanna stay in Icecrown due to population or friends or whatever reason, purchase gold from a marketplace - several thousands are only 2 coins, that would suffice until level 80.

If you still wanna stay in Icecrown but don't wanna spend coins on gold, take your time to farm materials with herbalism/mining/skinning, sell them, don't spend gold on useless stuff (not all skills are useful to you until level 80).

We play in x7 because we hate leveling. We wanna get through that stuff as fast as possible and go straight to the end-game. If you don't like that, that's fair, but in that case this is not a realm for you.

7. Tips for making gold as a lowbie on Icecrown:

1. Gathering professions.
    2. Gathering professions.
    3. Gathering professions.

It's really that easy. Go collect a stack of peacebloom, copper or whatever, put it on the AH just below the cheapest current price and you should quickly have more than enough gold to train your skills and then some.

8. Allo! I started playing, what about 14 days ago. Same place as you. No money, no nuffin.

So i mined.
    And mined
    and mined.

Sold Copper Tin and Iron to pay my way up. Gems too.

I took longer to level then most because i leveled my professions all the way up (i.e 300BS before i went to outland, 375 before i went to NR, ect)

Come 80, i had made all my basic gear and enough money to see my way through

Now if a moranic slovenly ***** like me can do it, why not you?

9. pick up all loot from mobs, vendor it. bam enough moneyh for skills and skillup some ****

10. I like the fact he is being helped and then we're morons... ok

The tactic is already explained, so I don't need to repeat. If you want to make threads, feel free to do it but being aggressive won't help

11. Go orgrimmar and "ples gold me"

12. Go orgrimmar and "ples gold me"

I gave gold to a few of these people the other day

Charity starts at home. Or something like that

13. I started on icecrown a little more than a week ago. I also noticed these stuggles. However, I also struggled with the queue. So what I did was, I donated 10 euro, got 10 coins. I could skip queues, and buy 22k gold with 10 coins.

It costed me only 10 euro, it helped the devs, and myself, so win-win

14. I started on icecrown a little more than a week ago. I also noticed these stuggles. However, I also struggled with the queue. So what I did was, I donated 10 euro, got 10 coins. I could skip queues, and buy 22k gold with 10 coins.

It costed me only 10 euro, it helped the devs, and myself, so win-win
    Wow, thats good for you dude. I legit like people like you who helps! *cough* complains *cough* 12kpop *cough* on forums *cough*

12 Last