1. welcome to hell, alliance

hi alliance players :) you killed me multiple times when i was peacufully farming... so now i gansk hard in outland. For every time you killed me in Northrend, i will kill 3 low level Ali in outland. If you kill me in outland , i will kill 5 more low levels.
    TLDR: welcome to hell, low level ali players

2. Sounds like a productive way of spending your time. You have my support.

3. Responding to ganking with ganking won't reduce the amount of ganking.

4. Responding to ganking with ganking won't reduce the amount of ganking.
    why lol? i will eliminate every attemtp of normal leveling. if you are leveling alone without friends, you will be corpse camped. I will not let them even reach 80 lvl

5. hi alliance players :) you killed me multiple times when i was peacufully farming... so now i gansk hard in outland. For every time you killed me in Northrend, i will kill 3 low level Ali in outland. If you kill me in outland , i will kill 5 more low levels.
    TLDR: welcome to hell, low level ali players
    That actually make you look so pathetic.

6. if warmane had a rep system i'd +1. aside from the corpse camping.

7. It's so wonderful that you are thinking of being in charge of the situation and that you gonna change the server and eradicate the ganking forever in this way.

By the way what's your name in game ?

8. What the hell did I just read?
    translation: ali ganked him so now he ganks them.

9. Watch out, Alliance. Derrick from special ed has come to exact revenge for all the times you made fun of his drawings.

10. why lol? i will eliminate every attemtp of normal leveling. if you are leveling alone without friends, you will be corpse camped. I will not let them even reach 80 lvl
    Well. That logic has been working great for about 2 billion people in reality. What could go wrong?

12 Last