1. Alterac Trolling

Hello fellow Outlanders,

So it has come to a Point where playing Alterac Valley on Horde side is really not anymore a matter of Horde vs alliance but Horde vs certain trolls. I'm sure we all know it cant really be countered since you cannot stop an ally from capturing. There is no doubt that this is intentionally trolling, they dont even try to hide it.
    My Question would be: Is there a way to report something like this? I am aware that capturing an objective is nothing reportable in itself, but if you do it with a clearly bad intention towards 29 other players and many times in a row, i think it can't really just be seen as capturing an objective.

You sure could dodge alterac but as we all know its the fastest way for the anyway time consuming honor farming in TBC. Also ignoring them seems like a good way to eventually stop it but I doubt it's gonna happen since alterac has a high fluctuation, there is always gonna be one player mentioning it and we all know what happens from there on.

Can't let a few Players ruin 1/4 of Bgs for the rest of Playerbase.

2. Hello fellow Outlanders,

So it has come to a Point where playing Alterac Valley on Horde side is really not anymore a matter of Horde vs alliance but Horde vs certain trolls. I'm sure we all know it cant really be countered since you cannot stop an ally from capturing. There is no doubt that this is intentionally trolling, they dont even try to hide it.
    My Question would be: Is there a way to report something like this? I am aware that capturing an objective is nothing reportable in itself, but if you do it with a clearly bad intention towards 29 other players and many times in a row, i think it can't really just be seen as capturing an objective.

You sure could dodge alterac but as we all know its the fastest way for the anyway time consuming honor farming in TBC. Also ignoring them seems like a good way to eventually stop it but I doubt it's gonna happen since alterac has a high fluctuation, there is always gonna be one player mentioning it and we all know what happens from there on.

Can't let a few Players ruin 1/4 of Bgs for the rest of Playerbase.
    what are you talking about?capturing what objective? only thin gi can think of is someone capping shgy is that what your talking about?

sure capping shgy CAN cause a turtle but whats wrong with that?the problem is most horde players want fast losses instead of a slow win. guess what?capping shgy is good in certain circumstances like if ally are defending hard bals, shb iwb ect. you take shgy force ally to res somewhere else = they cant defend anymore.

2nd if capping shgy is what your talking about thats not even the biggest issues in AV the big issues are bots and afkers and totally clueless players being just that clueless.
    here are a few thing i noticed that can make game play much better horde side.
    1. want to get north fast?then have pallys turn on there mount speed aura as they should have them on anyway.
    2. dont sit afk or fighting npcs in aids station gy as both north and south bunker are left uncapped or undefended.
    3. cap north and south bunkers before you even think about aids station
    4. you dont even need aid station gy if you/we already took spgy there is no need for two gys = bunkers are more important
    5. defend bunkers = sit in the bunkers dont afk and watch the flags and have more then 1 person in the bunker.
    6 there should be more people in bunkers defending then sitting afk in aids station the gy you dont even need.
    7. #5 and #6 over and over and over again.

the other day in av horde side we had an easy win going we had ally beat on all timers. but as i got north i seen about 25 people sitting afk/ trolling in aids station gy with one person in the north bunker and only myself in the south bunker. i said over and over again get out of the aids station we dont need we got spgy and help defend bunkers. only way ally can win is to recap bunkers. guess what happens?the 1 guy in the north bunker is calling for help and no one comes to help him the 25 in aids gy were to busy afking,but the guy holds its and the north bunkers goes down,gj be him right?guess what happens next?i call again for more to come into south bunker and help defend and no one came and actually told me to shut up.

so what did i do?i said if no one comes to help defend this bunker im leaving it and sitting with all you guys, so i did just that and same soon as i left the south bunker got recapped and ally won, lmfao, dick move but i did that to prove a point.

again if SHGY is what you are talking about ask yourself this,do you really think blizz would make a bg and 1 gy and only 1 gy would cause this or that a win or a loss?no they did not and it does not like i said its a l2p issue.
    Edited: August 27, 2018

3. I'll recommend you play alterac right now and tell me again, atm its unplayable. And Yes i talk about people capping SHGY.
    And are you seriously talking about Blizz balancing alterac around anything. They only changes npc level since the time when an Av could take serveral Days.

Edit:
    + I dont think you are aware of the level of trolling. There is no capping any graveyard in north since they ride to SHGY with + 10% mount speed trinket and are geared enough to clear the guards in a few secs. You cant even reach aidstation before the first waves of respawn crushes you if you try to capture a Graveyard.

4. SHGY is one of the strongest moves horde can make, but everyone has to be on board choke-farming the allies near IWB and not letting a single ally stealth through, using flares etc.

However everyone on this server has this hivemind that shgy=instalose and has an aversion to fighting actual players instead of murgot deepforge.

5. A random grp without voice is supposed to hold a line against 14k hp 3.5k healpalas running trough and shadowstep rogues just jumping over the flares you mentioned, does not sound to me like it would work.
    Yes turteling is a way to play with it, but you need to remember why people play av, its not high class pvp-fun, its for honor farming. The other Bgs are way more entertaining for many people, but who uld denie a 500 honor win in 10 minutes?
    Rushing is just the most efficient method for both sides which is why so many people do it, the only thing thats ruining it is capping sh as fast as possible.

6. I'll recommend you play alterac right now and tell me again, atm its unplayable. And Yes i talk about people capping SHGY.
    And are you seriously talking about Blizz balancing alterac around anything. They only changes npc level since the time when an Av could take serveral Days.

Edit:
    + I dont think you are aware of the level of trolling. There is no capping any graveyard in north since they ride to SHGY with + 10% mount speed trinket and are geared enough to clear the guards in a few secs. You cant even reach aidstation before the first waves of respawn crushes you if you try to capture a Graveyard.
    re read my 1st post read it twice if you have to"
    You cant even reach aidstation before the first waves of respawn crushes you if you try to capture a Graveyard"
    again re read my post!what about aids station makes you want to sit there?you do not need it if you take spgy.. aids station should be the last thing capped up north in av. spgy and both bunkers are all more important and need to be capped before anyone messes around with aids station.

7. SHGY is one of the strongest moves horde can make, but everyone has to be on board choke-farming the allies near IWB and not letting a single ally stealth through, using flares etc.

However everyone on this server has this hivemind that shgy=instalose and has an aversion to fighting actual players instead of murgot deepforge.
    could not agree more and i said more or less the same thing in my 1st post
    it blows my mind how uninformed the players here on warmane are
    you can use gy to control the map ally does it almost every av yet horde are to dumb to see it even with people telling them.
    one of most funniest/sad things i see in alot of av is dumb horde taking aids station gy after ally defends until all towers are down and has drecks gy. taking aids at that time makes ally res at drecks giving them a free port to the boss and a free win.

8. re read my 1st post read it twice if you have to"
    You cant even reach aidstation before the first waves of respawn crushes you if you try to capture a Graveyard"
    again re read my post!what about aids station makes you want to sit there?you do not need it if you take spgy.. aids station should be the last thing capped up north in av. spgy and both bunkers are all more important and need to be capped before anyone messes around with aids station.

Did you read my post? If not read it twice too! There is no capping + holding Stormpike Graveyard or Towers either because everybody who dies mid in the first couple of minutes minutes gets respawned there, and thats alot since It includes a big part of the first big Clash in Mid. You cant take a base with everybody on 30 sec respawntimer when you next graveyard is Iceblood (ShGY takes 4 min before you can respawn there) + There are tons of Allys killing everybody without stealth trying to get from iceblood GY to north.

Again I tell you Q Alterac when trolls cap SHGY before people manage to outplay the BowNPCs on stonehearthbunker. IF they cap the gy like 2 mins later its fine, but at the start its crushing.

Also I am not one of the Persons to be afk, I am very active.

+ I dont know why you feel so personally offended by my post, you act like a douchy smart aleck.

9. SHGY is one of the strongest moves horde can make, but everyone has to be on board choke-farming the allies near IWB and not letting a single ally stealth through, using flares etc.
    which only works if your avarage horde group is atleast in equal gear than alliance and has less afkers, good luck with that on outland

10. You are basically complaining that people aren't doing what YOU want them to do.
    Maybe they enjoy a turtle game with a largescale PVP fight?

"Yes turteling is a way to play with it, but you need to remember why people play av, its not high class pvp-fun, its for honor farming. "

You DO NOT decide this lol.

It is not because you have a certain goal (grind honor fast) that everyone else has to share this goal.

11. You DO NOT decide this lol.

It is not because you have a certain goal (grind honor fast) that everyone else has to share this goal.
    Well said. Thing is, half the team is bots and most of the remaning team do not think. If one wants some epic PvP in AV, I suggest grabbing a few friends and defend towers. Playing defence in AV is where the HKs and PvP is at. Pushing is simply watching youtube and glansing at the WoW-monitor every 5 sec or so to see the objective is not getting recapped.

All and all, AV is ****ing **** for horde and I've given up at this point. Now I mostly sorta semi AFK it by following the brainless zombies while I'm doing something else.

12. I agree with you everybody has the right to play however he wants. But everybody should play to win, and what they do is the exact opposit since it leads to losses with very low honor because meanwhile Alliance is completing the rush strategy without a cabbed iceblood GY.