1. going by the fact your que'd for specifics and not random i'm assuming your not level 80. if that's the case then what do you expect. it's a 7x server, most levelers are going to que for rdf while leveling rather than bg's.

2. Im lvl 80 with more than 120 days of /played lmao

3. Im lvl 80 with more than 120 days of /played lmao
    in that case then, rip.

4. Im lvl 80 with more than 120 days of /played lmao
    Random BG queue as alliance took 3-5 mins for me today.Maybe specific and random are on separate queue and that's the problem.

5. Random BG queue as alliance took 3-5 mins for me today.Maybe specific and random are on separate queue and that's the problem.
    They are not in separate queues. There just are not enough players online.

6. They are not in separate queues. There just are not enough players online.
    https://imgur.com/a/RtDqYi3

@11:00 12k playa cap

7. They are not in separate queues. There just are not enough players online.
    Well i just test it 10 sec ago took me 3 min 12 sec to get queue pop for RBG as alliance.It absolutely have to be separated queue.

8. Well i just test it 10 sec ago took me 3 min 12 sec to get queue pop for RBG as alliance.It absolutely have to be separated queue.
    It's not separate. But specific BG queue is longer because you not only have to wait for your turn to enter a BG but also have to wait for that specific BG to start. On horde specific BG queue usually takes up to a few minutes. With rare exceptions when that specific BG doesn't start for longer time. I just tried queuing for 4 specific BGs on horde. 2 of them took less than a minute and the other 2 were 2-3 mins.

9. Well i just test it 10 sec ago took me 3 min 12 sec to get queue pop for RBG as alliance.It absolutely have to be separated queue.
    Get in a specific BG and ask people if they queued random or specific.

10. Lol. I get literal instant queues as horde.. (Max 20 sec most of the time). As RBG though.

Our win/loss ratio may be around 20-30%, but boy do our queues go fast T_T

11. Another alliance complaining about BG queues, what a joke.