Hi; it all started with me looking for a way to disable Right click targeting. Since it causes me to switch target when i simply want to turn my character. (dont talk to me about sticky targeting plz it has nothing to do with the problem) ok.

I've found an addon that works for BFA, and i've found a 2 macros text that works only for post wotlk since they got /run and @mouseover in the text, which tbc doesnt handle.

here is the macro texts i want to convert to tbc :

/run local f=CreateFrame("button","mlook")f:RegisterForClicks ("AnyDown","AnyUp")f:SetScript("OnClick",function( s,b,d)if d then MouselookStart()else MouselookStop()end end)SecureStateDriverManager:RegisterEvent("UPDATE _MOUSEOVER_UNIT")

/run local f=CreateFrame("frame",nil,nil,"SecureHandlerStateT emplate")RegisterStateDriver(f,"mov","[@mouseover,exists]1;0")f:SetAttribute("_onstate-mov","if newstate==1 then self:SetBindingClick(1,'BUTTON2','mlook')else self:ClearBindings()end")

here is the addon for Legion , Right Click Modifier : https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/...modifier/files

Appreciate your help.