1. Warlock pet dmg in Icecrown server is more than 50% lower than blackrock server

As the title says, I did multiple tests and then decided to just take a naked warlock on each server to dummy test :

First is Icecrown - naked lock vs 80 dummy : (hit + crit)

EDIT : Using glyph of imp on both servers

Then Blackrock

the other tests for dmg where made with a 6k gs (PVP gear) lock in Icecrow

as u can see an almost bis Icecrown lock pet dmg was the same as a naked warlock in Blackrock.
    Edited: August 19, 2018

2. Blackrock pet spell damage is extremely buggy. Here's what actual fresh warlock damage looks like with all imp talents:

Spoiler: Show

Look at pet's spell power in full gear:

Now look what happens when I remove everything but main pieces:

Doesn't update at all. Same SP as with full gear. Removing main pieces has extremely weird effects. Removing pants updates pet's SP to 221:

But putting them back on actually reduces pet's SP to 198:

It's a completely broken mess and my guess is that your inflated pet damage numbers on Blackrock are due to your gear not updating your pet stats properly after unequipping. In contrast to this, stats update perfectly on Icecrown, which is why you're seeing the proper damage values there.

3. Forgot to mention that I was using glyph of imp on both servers.

4. Forgot to mention that I was using glyph of imp on both servers.
    A 20% increase in damage will not turn 500 into 1000. Your pet's stats were clearly bugged from unequipping gear as I've already shown. Also, we can clearly see that your naked test has a difference of 500 SP between the servers, which invalidates it even further.

5. not sure if you saw the last picture and why you are acting like there's nothing wrong, I wouldn't have gone to make tests in first place if I didn't feel like my imp is doing a lot less dmg then what he should, how come a 5k warlock's imp crit for 4k dmg while in icecrown 6k's crit max is 2k (same glyph/talents/self buff).
    And I tried both pvp/pve gear while resummoning the imp each time.

6. not sure if you saw the last picture and why you are acting like there's nothing wrong, I wouldn't have gone to make tests in first place if I didn't feel like my imp is doing a lot less dmg then what he should, how come a 5k warlock's imp crit for 4k dmg while in icecrown 6k's crit max is 2k (same glyph/talents/self buff).
    And I tried both pvp/pve gear while resummoning the imp each time.
    I'm not saying there is no possibility of something being wrong, I'm simply saying you have 0 evidence because all of your "tests" were made on a server where pet stats are clearly bugged.