1. Where can i find good guides that tells me how to reach Gladiator rank as rogue?

Hello, where do you look for guides and stuffs to improve at arenas? i'm playing rogue with a mage that's good and he coaches me what i can improve on like Line of sight fears/sheeps and priests psychic screams, etc nearby a pillar and such.

But what for guides are honestly out there, that describes, how to become better, the talk about positioning what are the best positions for an arena, i'm looking at kamiky videos, watched them 10-15 times i feel like i'm just not improving at all anymore, its like i'm at a stagnant platue, cause i don't know what im doing wrong, in arenas, like how can i learn from my own mistakes when i don't understand what i'm doing wrong. i seen mage+rogue being 2800+ rating on blackrock several times i know its possible, but i just can't figure out.... yeah exactly what the **** im doing wrong. (watching kamiky videos doesn't help me at all anymore. This feels horrible, just horrible.... i commit 6+ hours of playing arenas a day and i'm just forever stuck at 2200-2300

please tell me if you've been a gladiator at rogue what, actually helped you the most to improve. Like tips of guides i can watch etc

2. Those don't exist, the best thing you can do to learn is watch replays in game, spectate good rogues and watch vods of really old players.

Watching youtube movies are not helpful cuz they are highly edited. I would advise watching Hulkpass/Mehhx play spriest rogue

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/42894013

Good rogues to spectate in game: Rinneqt, Bestrogue, Leviolet, Khuna, Kitouh, Amazin, Wackzyx

Edit: Also just try to ask good rogues in game for a bit of advice, if you are no arrogant and spamming or being an ***** and just ask some basic question they will reply most likely if u are just respectful

3. general tips:
    this may sound dumb but I made the biggest improvement by rebinding my keybinds and redo my interface. as a rogue this may be even more crucial as milliseconds decide the outcome of a game so you want to have abilities that you need quick on keys that you can press fast.

macro instant cc like blind/sap/cheapshot on arena1/2/3 etc.

basically you don't want to use your mouse ever besides moving your character. it makes you play way faster which is key in playing wow pvp especially rogue. I used to copy binds from pro players and it helped me alot.

you also want to be aware of every dr,cd in a arena by heart.

tips for rogue:

really everything is about how and when you use dance. you wanna kill something in a setup dance, usually when your opponent has no trinket up. try to play more around cc until your dance is up.

2v2:
    rogue/mage is really good in resetting, making it almost impossible for healer/dps in 2s to kill you. you should try to peel as much as you can until you can kill your oponents rather than bursting. (bursting can be a peel too). I saw a rogue mage here in full s7 @2200 its really not about gear. unfortunately the only people that are left here are hardcore players that played this xpac alot. good people will play comps with good synergy too and they will know how to counter your setup. so even if you play perfect you rely on them to make mistakes.

every rogue you listed got their highest rating by playing rogue/priest so idk how that would help as this is the most forgiving turtle comp for rogues.
    also try to find partners that are on your level. you can't improve if your partners don't care as much as you do.

as for movies:

most of them are highlights, you should not be expecting to win every game like they do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=bre5yvRs71Y (explanation)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhfy6vJvWfE (good matches on rogue/mage probably on the highest lvl recorded on this realm)