1. Coins!

Hi! Im interested in getting myself a instant level 70... but I can't seriously seem to find were I buy ore how I get these 20 coins.. so my question is:

How do I get coins? I thought I could just like buy myself 20 coins ?

/best regards
    A hopless hope

2. Hi! Im interested in getting myself a instant level 70... but I can't seriously seem to find were I buy ore how I get these 20 coins.. so my question is:

How do I get coins? I thought I could just like buy myself 20 coins ?

/best regards
    A hopless hope
    fyi i was told by someone who got a instant level 70 thats it snot worth it and your better off buy a fresh 70 toon for 30 coins instead. instant level 70 has no gear no professions no gold no mounts no rep nothing all you get is a new level 70 toon that naked. a fresh player leveled toon costs about 30 coins and usually has mounts and atleast green quest gear along with some rep.

3. Whoever told you that is wrong. Instant 70 comes with full Outland greens and about 500g. The gear is good enough to run normal dungeons.

4. Whoever told you that is wrong. Instant 70 comes with full Outland greens and about 500g. The gear is good enough to run normal dungeons.
    really?i wonder then why i seen so many fresh 70 walking around "bgs" in level1 gear saying they just boasted a toon?
    thats 20 coins right? and like you claim you get 500 gold and outland greens for that 20 coins correct?what about mounts?professions? could you show me the devs post saying every boosted toon gets 500 gold and the like.

like i said people are better off buying a toon from another player for 30 coins you get more plain and simple.

5. Quote from the website when you select leveling:

Instant Level 70 costs 20 Coins and provides:
    - Character instantly leveled up to level 70
    - Starter gear package of your choice.
    - Instant Level 70 does not include spells, skills or any other benefits
    - Instant Level 70 is irreversible and not eligible for refund

6. Quote from the website when you select leveling:

Instant Level 70 costs 20 Coins and provides:
    - Character instantly leveled up to level 70
    - Starter gear package of your choice.
    - Instant Level 70 does not include spells, skills or any other benefits
    - Instant Level 70 is irreversible and not eligible for refund
    ty for the info
    by looking at this seems like what i said stands true,its better to buy a fresh 70 toon from a player for 30 coins then it is to buy a boosted toon for 20.
    boosting does not give mounts rep professions and does not even give spell/skills,atleast with with buying a players toon they would all have that stuff.
    "Starter gear package of your choice"
    depending on what that is i would still say buying another player toon is the better way.