1. To Return Or Not?

Is it worth making a return after spending quite a few months away from the game/server? I mean, I don't have any characters at raiding level or attuned or anything like that, so I'm a bit lost on how active things are on Outland.

Used to play often on good ol' Icecrown, though, if that can be used to compare or anything of the sort.

2. if you invest some time you can get into raiding quite fast. At least i would say... there are Pugs going on for t4 content and ZA, sometimes even for t5 (rarely)...
    Best way to get into PvE would be joining a guild, as i was told :)
    You only have to be attuned for BT i think.

All in all i enjoy playing on Outland very much and it feels like the activity on here is fine aswell.

give it a shot mate ;)

regards

3. if you invest some time you can get into raiding quite fast. At least i would say... there are Pugs going on for t4 content and ZA, sometimes even for t5 (rarely)...
    Best way to get into PvE would be joining a guild, as i was told :)
    You only have to be attuned for BT i think.

All in all i enjoy playing on Outland very much and it feels like the activity on here is fine aswell.

give it a shot mate ;)

regards
    But are there any guilds that even recruit newbies, these days? Last I was around, no one was willing to help out, especially not on these forums.

4. You have to ask around ingame and prove your worth and you can easily join guilds.

5. You have to ask around ingame and prove your worth and you can easily join guilds.
    So, then there aren't any guilds that take in people not max level or ready to raid/can contribute to the guild stash?

Good to hear.

6. So, then there aren't any guilds that take in people not max level or ready to raid/can contribute to the guild stash?

Good to hear.
    your conclusion is wrong. nobody said anything alike.

afaik there are plenty of guilds which are recruiting players no matter their level or gear.
    You just have to keep an eye out for those or ask people if you could join. Just like on every other server too.

7. Is it worth making a return after spending quite a few months away from the game/server? I mean, I don't have any characters at raiding level or attuned or anything like that, so I'm a bit lost on how active things are on Outland.

Used to play often on good ol' Icecrown, though, if that can be used to compare or anything of the sort.
    do you want to play?is yes then play and nows a great time to start back up.like to pvp?well you can get full s2 set with weapons for honor only "very solid gear".you can use them weapons until you got something better from ZA or BT. like to raid/pve?well heroics reps have been dropped so now you can run then at honored+. everyone is pugging kara new gear has been added to vendors = easy to get and the 1st tree bosses of sunwell are opening up this week.

8. op, this thread is some ******ed fishing bull****
    either play or dont.
    no one cares.
    and dont, the pop is a little high for my liking already.