1. Any news for the transfer to icecrown ?

2. They already did "free naked lvl 80.. Some dum pets&mounts.. And free max level profs that you had.." Gear wise you're DUCKED.. Duck Duck Duck Goose warmane.. :P
    Yeah i saw recent post from them, that's why im asking if there are any progress since its been about 1-2 weeks from now? and they said its going to be live withing some days.

3. still no news when we can transfer our characters to WotLK?

4. Hejkl wants a new cata server, cmon *****.

5. still no news when we can transfer our characters to WotLK?
    Later this week, we're adding titles and achievements to the downgrade.

6. Later this week, we're adding titles and achievements to the downgrade.
    What happens if we already have a full account on Ice Crown will those characters be able to be transferred to another alt account?
    Edited: October 24, 2018

7. What happens if we already have a full account on Ice Crown will those characters be able to be transferred to another alt account?
    they will implement an account merge sort of feature like they've done in the past.

this question has already been answered before

Later this week, we're adding titles and achievements to the downgrade.
    great, amazing news

8. Later this week, we're adding titles and achievements to the downgrade.
    Honestly, titles and achievements are meaningless nowadays.. because of trade system.. Anyone who has $$ can get all achievements they need, even they haven't done any content what so ever.
    So no news.. xD

9. Did i understand correctly that they are gonna give us a free lvl 80 boost too?

10. does this mean we get the option to transfer this week or just the info when the option is goin to release?

11. Did i understand correctly that they are gonna give us a free lvl 80 boost too?
    more than likely the toon you have/had on nelth will be copied internally to icecrown, stripping it of any cataclysmic items/achievement/titles/pets/etc. and downgrade the level from 85 to 80. so you're pretty much left with a naked level 80 cata toon on a wrath server

12. Just my two cents on this:

Thank you Edifice & Warmane staff for actually doing something for us. The titles & achievements transfer news are amazing, at least for me. I really appreciate this.

All the best.

13. Does gold come with you ? All of it?

14. Later this week, we're adding titles and achievements to the downgrade.
    Main Nelth decommission page has been updated but didn't include titles/achievements?

does this mean they won't get updated anymore? or is that going to be added in a later update (or when it's released) because the coding hasn't been finished yet?

First ... 8910111220 ... Last