1. If anyone is like me and have a full account on Ice crown you cant transfer your toons to another account as of yet or if ever .

2. Hey,

just wanted to ask if we could get an official update (in the news section) about the downgrade ?
    Would be great because we still dont know if we get a coin refund or not.

And i know that you dont know it atm, thats why i asked about an update for the news section ^^

Thanks in advance

3. I tried to downgrade my characters but I get the following error message "Expansion conversion is currently unavailable."
    Still not available

4. could you please release the transfers to icecrown, it is already two days that you are disabled and the less days lost you can advance much more to equip the transferred pj. Thanks

5. could you please release the transfers to icecrown, it is already two days that you are disabled and the less days lost you can advance much more to equip the transferred pj. Thanks
    Just try to be a little patient. I'm quite sure that they are not disabled it for no reason. They are surely working on fixing the bugs we already reported.

6. I think it is maybe because they just added the option to choose the gearset that we wanted
    :D :D :D
    ofc Dude
    was a full pvp geared lock on neltha

https://imgur.com/a/Kwn8mhW

thats what you get, green dressed homeless with a backpack
    Edited: November 2, 2018

7. I know it sucks, I had 3 bis items pve on my druid, either way Im happy I can transfer them to Icecrown.

8. I know it sucks, I had 3 bis items pve on my druid, either way Im happy I can transfer them to Icecrown.
    yeah im really happy too, ohh no wait, no im not, cos gearing is the hardest part of the game, leveling always easier, especially on 7x, if you have a friend you can make it from 1 to 80 in few days, but getting pvp gear or bis gear ? now days when every little kid has shadowmourne ? so yeah you need to grind weeks or months for a good gear

9. I havent transfered any char and now this appears "A transfer is currently in progress or has been completed for this character."

10. yeah im really happy too, ohh no wait, no im not, cos gearing is the hardest part of the game, leveling always easier, especially on 7x, if you have a friend you can make it from 1 to 80 in few days, but getting pvp gear or bis gear ? now days when every little kid has shadowmourne ? so yeah you need to grind weeks or months for a good gear
    I can gear a character in full furious pvp gear in 2 weeks its easy, just do as many Wintergrasp and battlegrounds as possible along with the weekly quests another option is to run RDF for Emblems of triumph to buy pvp gear also. In that time you can get Ashen verdict rep for the ring and vote every day to get a decent weapon or trinkets, 75k honor cap per day you should be able to farm enough honor to get 1-2 items per day, boom geared. Not that I want to re gear all my Nelth toons at the moment I already have a full account of 80s so they will just likely remain in limbo unless they can be transfered to another account later.
    Edited: November 3, 2018

11. I have transfered my characters the first day the option was available but there were no item set selection so can u give me items manually? Thank you

12. I transfered my characters on the website few hours ago, but they don't appear on my Icecrown's accounts

13. I transfered my characters on the website few hours ago, but they don't appear on my Icecrown's accounts
    Do you already have 10 characters? If so they wont appear until you delete one.

14. Do you already have 10 characters? If so they wont appear until you delete one.
    Dont have more than 3 characters on one account

First ... 51314151617 ... Last