1. Again the transfers are delaying, please someone can tell the developers that if the delay is for the "initial gear", they can forget about it and better not give us anything because after all that equipment is useless. Thank you

2. The way I look at the donations which I'm sure what is in most peoples minds when they donate, is that yes we are donating to Molten, however where we spend those coins dictate what we are actually donating for. As in all of these people invested in Neltharion and in return they get shafted (including myself) my 2k coins approximate spent towards Cataclysm can't even afford me a damn class change, as there is no way I am transfering to another dead server like MOP all I will receive after many years of donations is 4 duplicate characters on WOTLK with useless gear.

People waited years for Nelth to get attention, which never happened.
    People also waited months for this announcement to be finalised, the outcome is horrible and I'm quite surprised how bad it actually is.

Also, the people have a right to be upset about this and i'm sure they would like moderators of warmane to conduct themselves a little more professional than shown in this thread.

3. The way I look at the donations which I'm sure what is in most peoples minds when they donate, is that yes we are donating to Molten, however where we spend those coins dictate what we are actually donating for. As in all of these people invested in Neltharion and in return they get shafted (including myself) my 2k coins approximate spent towards Cataclysm can't even afford me a damn class change, as there is no way I am transfering to another dead server like MOP all I will receive after many years of donations is 4 duplicate characters on WOTLK with useless gear.

People waited years for Nelth to get attention, which never happened.
    People also waited months for this announcement to be finalised, the outcome is horrible and I'm quite surprised how bad it actually is.

Also, the people have a right to be upset about this and i'm sure they would like moderators of warmane to conduct themselves a little more professional than shown in this thread.
    Let's see, waited 1 day to transfer, didn't get any ground mount (cause didn't need one in cata),on all of my 8 characters, I was a spirit and had to go look for my corpse, then had to go to the nearest mail on foot (no ground mount), only to get green gear lawl.
    didn't even get bags.

4. only to get green gear lawl. didn't even get bags.
    yeah, I did expect it would be at least a full set of S5 epic gear, as ****ty as it is, and bags! lucky my priest is an enchanting tailor and I have a dk that leveled on Icecrown with a bunch of cloth in bank so I can make myself some bags...

might have to make an Ex-Neltharion guild to have all of us join and start from scratch, hah

5. would be great if we could get an update about the downgrade (like the cata races) , the lack of communication with the community is really not cool :/

6. So the proffesions are working on your toons? My characters have the lvl's on their proffesion but the actual enchanting/tailoring/inscripting button is missing in the spellbook... Do I just go the enchant trainer for example and learn enchanting again?

7. So the proffesions are working on your toons? My characters have the lvl's on their proffesion but the actual enchanting/tailoring/inscripting button is missing in the spellbook... Do I just go the enchant trainer for example and learn enchanting again?
    yea you just need to learn the skill again (apprentice and so on).

8. Anyone having trouble with a "login failed" error message when trying to login on any of your transferred toons? because every time I try to log my druid I get that message.

9. did you try to use Website unstuck for that character?

10. Yes unfortunately being completely new to the server means my druid has no hearthstone location set yet, making it impossible to use the unstuck feature.

Has anyone encounter this issue? its so strange "login failed" and only on my druid.

11. Yes unfortunately being completely new to the server means my druid has no hearthstone location set yet, making it impossible to use the unstuck feature.

Has anyone encounter this issue? its so strange "login failed" and only on my druid.
    Very simple, before transferring any pj put it in the capital city (ventormenta or ogrimar) since if you put them in areas of cataclysm that do not exist in icecrown there will be problems. Second: if your pj is a race that does not exist in icecrown they give you the option to change it, be sure to change the characteristics of your pj before entering the world for the first time (I had that problem with an elf of the night, when entering I came out faulty and returned to the page of recaracterizacion) just change your face and ready to enter the world normally. Greetings.

12. Hey Eviltrap,

I thought it might be something like that but my Druid was in Dalaran when I transferred him. so its not that. I just can't seem to figure it out :(

13. Hey,

would be really great if we could get some starter packs for the nelth toons.(something like 100 votepoints or a pvp furious sets. )

Even if you donate for a char like i did (spend 46 coins on my rogue) , its a real pain in the *** to get started like that.

And i get atm there are more importan problems (worgen/goblin downgrade)

Thanks in advance

14. Hey,

would be really great if we could get some starter packs for the nelth toons.(something like 100 votepoints or a pvp furious sets. )

Even if you donate for a char like i did (spend 46 coins on my rogue) , its a real pain in the *** to get started like that.

And i get atm there are more importan problems (worgen/goblin downgrade)

Thanks in advance
    The only initial package is the 1.5gs equipment that they give you when transferring your pj and nothing else will be given, so this one is asking for something extra. Enjoy equipping your new pj lvl 80 in icecrown or if you want something simpler play in frostwolf.

15. The only initial package is the 1.5gs equipment that they give you when transferring your pj and nothing else will be given, so this one is asking for something extra. Enjoy equipping your new pj lvl 80 in icecrown or if you want something simpler play in frostwolf.
    thats why i asked if they could give us these starter packs we had back when moltdown happen.
    downgraded all my chars an hour after we got the downgrade option so i know what kind of gear we already got.
    but atm the whole downgrade isnt finished (no final news, worgen/goblins downgrade still not available)so ..
    all i thought was lets give it a try an ask the staff (if they even read the forum atm :/)if they could give us starter packs like we got back at moltdown

and nice to see that you didnt even read my post otherwise you wouldnt write " Enjoy equipping your new pj lvl 80 in icecrown or if you want something simpler play in frostwolf. " (you know the whole stuff about my rogue from cata wich is now on icecrown already 2 bis items and 5.6 k gs :D)

First ... 81617181920 ... Last