1. That's nice and all, but nelth was there before lord, let alone icecrown and outland. Let's just take the money from cataclysm players, and invest it towards the improvement of servers for the wotlk and tbc players. You guys are hecking epic! Also mail means ingame mail, but who cares brossssss

2. That's nice and all, but nelth was there before lord, let alone icecrown and outland. Let's just take the money from cataclysm players, and invest it towards the improvement of servers for the wotlk and tbc players. You guys are hecking epic! Also mail means ingame mail, but who cares brossssss
    It seems even when flatly stated, the concept that you donate to Warmane, not to Neltharion, flies over your head without notice.

If you mean by in-game mail, I fail to see the issue. I don't know the reason that's how it might be answered occasionally, but what difference does it make if you are still getting your reply? Or are you just grasping at straws for something to complain about?

3. you're just plain epic i can't put it in any other words, keep up the good work

4. It seems even when flatly stated, the concept that you donate to Warmane, not to Neltharion, flies over your head without notice.

If you mean by in-game mail, I fail to see the issue. I don't know the reason that's how it might be answered occasionally, but what difference does it make if you are still getting your reply? Or are you just grasping at straws for something to complain about?
    I get that all the money provided by the comunity will find the place somewhere in the whole warmane project. But the excuse of us donating for "warmane", not "neltharion" is enough to purely ignore all the wishes from us? We had a Cataclysm Population from 16000 people spread on 4 servers. How could that all be abandoned in one go? After Moltdown i had my hopes up for more comunication between staff and comunity. So many things had been promised to us.
    (Tol barad, AT-Core, working transfer system). Nothing ever happened. And all of that is justified by the definition of the word "donation"?

Don't u think we have at least the right to go to a server we wanna play without starting from 0? Be it with working transfers, or coins back, idc. But your attitude towards the Cata-Lovers has been a straight Fck U to our face for at least 2 years now.

I am a little frustrated over that matter.
    Have a nice week

5. I get that all the money provided by the comunity will find the place somewhere in the whole warmane project. But the excuse of us donating for "warmane", not "neltharion" is enough to purely ignore all the wishes from us? We had a Cataclysm Population from 16000 people spread on 4 servers. How could that all be abandoned in one go? After Moltdown i had my hopes up for more comunication between staff and comunity. So many things had been promised to us.
    (Tol barad, AT-Core, working transfer system). Nothing ever happened. And all of that is justified by the definition of the word "donation"?

Don't u think we have at least the right to go to a server we wanna play without starting from 0? Be it with working transfers, or coins back, idc. But your attitude towards the Cata-Lovers has been a straight Fck U to our face for at least 2 years now.

I am a little frustrated over that matter.
    Have a nice week
    I didn't say any of that, so there's no need for me to address any of that.

6. So regarding to ppl that doesnt have character slot remaining on frostwolf. How we deal with this issue? Deleting frostwolf toon for some nelth toon is not doable. I dont need the "starting gear" nor coin refund. I just want my toon (at lv 85 if possible) with all its achi, rep, mount, and title.

Obviously have a nice weekend

7. You just straight up said we can't expect anything since we donated for Warmane, not neltharion 38 minutes ago. o.O

8. So regarding to ppl that doesnt have character slot remaining on frostwolf. How we deal with this issue? Deleting frostwolf toon for some nelth toon is not doable. I dont need the "starting gear" nor coin refund. I just want my toon (at lv 85 if possible) with all its achi, rep, mount, and title.
    I haven't seen any information about that yet since it was brought up last time.

You just straight up said we can't expect anything since we donated for Warmane, not neltharion 38 minutes ago. o.O
    Quote me on that.

9. It seems even when flatly stated, the concept that you donate to Warmane, not to Neltharion, flies over your head without notice.
    Here, i can't interpret it any other way.

10. Here, i can't interpret it any other way.
    Even ignoring the context in which that was a reply to, that strikes me as a you problem then.

11. What, i'm sorry i don't know how to chain quote. He was stating his frustration about nothing to be done on nelth, because he donated there and wanted something back for his donation. Then you said he didnt donate for neltharion alone. What can I missinterpret here?

12. What can I missinterpret here?
    I suppose the problem is you trying to interpret something that is plain and straightforward. I'm not responsible for hidden meanings your mind fabricates.
    Well, that, plus the fact he didn't say what you're claiming he did. He's not responsible for you reading things he didn't type either.

13. Off topic: is donation money non-taxable? (Out of curiosity)

14. Everyone here can just charge back what they donated which is simply not that hard.

15. Those of us who donated (myself included) and decided to spend our coins in Neltharion did it without anyone putting a gun to our heads. We accept the terms and conditions when donating and spending on the server that we would like. We enjoy playing with our characters doing pvp or pve. Now they come to complain that they want to get back the coins they spent in Neltharion? It was their choice and they enjoyed having the best team. Warmane is not obligated to return anything, you donated and spent neltharion because you wanted to. Everything has its end nothing lasts forever. And neltharion was the chronicle of an announced death. Now I play on another cataclysm server and I also donate, and not for that after 6 years when that server has problems and has to close I will go claiming that they give me back the donated. Learn to read the terms and conditions before donating children.

First 123412 ... Last