1. Hello there,

I wonder what if i want to Transfer my character to the Outland (TBC) server ... Under what circumstances this is or is gonna be possible.
    And if not are there any plans of letting people go back to Outland ?

thanks in advance
    I am guessing it is much easier to either transfer up 1 patch level or downgrade 1 patch level rather then several below your current expansion , also it was suggested a long time ago when the server was decommissioned and was turned down. So you either get geared Mist of Pandera or naked level 80s with crap green gear on WOTLK.

2. It's not going to happen.

Nobody is preventing you from playing there as far as I'm aware.
    Can you tell us when we can get items rewarded from achievements back? I'm talking items such as Tabard of Brute Force or Tabard of the Explorer? I opened a ticket about this matter and they said there is nothing they can do about it...... Are you working on this?

3. Can you tell us when we can get items rewarded from achievements back? I'm talking items such as Tabard of Brute Force or Tabard of the Explorer? I opened a ticket about this matter and they said there is nothing they can do about it...... Are you working on this?
    yeah, I opened a ticket asking for some of those tabards and the dalaran book teleport thing too, and was treated basically as if my ticket said "hey I threw out those things when I got them, can I have them back?" when I made sure I mentioned I downgraded the character from cata, so it's not my bloody fault the items didn't also transfer

4. yeah, I opened a ticket asking for some of those tabards and the dalaran book teleport thing too, and was treated basically as if my ticket said "hey I threw out those things when I got them, can I have them back?" when I made sure I mentioned I downgraded the character from cata, so it's not my bloody fault the items didn't also transfer
    Sounds to me like the person doing support was in a rush due to the number of tickets they needed to get through. I'd recommend making another.

Can you tell us when we can get items rewarded from achievements back? I'm talking items such as Tabard of Brute Force or Tabard of the Explorer? I opened a ticket about this matter and they said there is nothing they can do about it...... Are you working on this?
    I honestly don't know much about it. Did you make a website ticket about it?

5. I am guessing it is much easier to either transfer up 1 patch level or downgrade 1 patch level rather then several below your current expansion , also it was suggested a long time ago when the server was decommissioned and was turned down. So you either get geared Mist of Pandera or naked level 80s with crap green gear on WOTLK.
    If its possible to get a level 80 with crap green gear on WOTLK then I don't see why it wouldn't be possible to get a level 70 with crap gear on TBC.
    It would make anyway more sense to allow transfers to Outland since the realm needs more players while Icecrown is already full.

6. If its possible to get a level 80 with crap green gear on WOTLK then I don't see why it wouldn't be possible to get a level 70 with crap gear on TBC.
    It would make anyway more sense to allow transfers to Outland since the realm needs more players while Icecrown is already full.
    It would be genie to be able to pass my pj to outland with all the frames that I have (lord raven, the fenix, etc) would be the sensation with a naked pj with the harder mounts to get in that expansion.

7. We're still discussing potential naked-character downgrades to wotlk and a form of return for coins.

If you pay attention when upgrading, you'll notice your characters are still 100% intact on Neltharion as well, even after upgrading, that leaves a lot of possibilities for those characters after we conclude discussions and so on.

More information to follow.
    I know the staff is probably fed up with this thread but you should know there are still many players hoping for a definite statement on and a possible conclusion to the discussion I quoted above, particularly the question about coins.

I don't know if it is just me, but as of late it feels like the staff is struggling to cope with the needs of the community, some of which are basic ones, such as the proper distribution of titles (as far as I could tell by reading the news topic, there are still some titles to be distributed). I encourage you to be more transparent with us when you have problems with certain issues, instead of stating that it will be taken care of "later". For example, who has the last say in matters concering Neltharion compensation? Why hasn't he made up his mind yet? What exactly is the problem with the Worgen/Goblin transfer? Surely a dev would have figured out a way to make these transfers happen by now? I already suggested allowing race changes on the website since the downgrade seems to use live data, unless you have already shut down the server, which brings us back to the transperency problem.

I don't want to come across as an ungrateful person, I have been a GM myself and I know it is bothersome to read this stuff. However, there are a couple of matters that haven't been dealt with in the fashion that I am used to by the staff. I am afraid things will get worse wtih the holiday season approaching. Can someone with the authority to do so just tell us to, excuse my language, shut up and stop hoping for anything OR tell us exactly why the discussion has not reached a conclusion after almost 150 days? I believe I am speaking for many others when I say we need to find closure; I am really, really tired of checking the thread every single day for a staff reply.

8. Question for players that had buggy char after transfering to icecrown.
    - char name in pannel is "?"
    - proffesion is bugged at 450/300 skill
    - keybinds are not shown but on bar but they are binded and working if you press letter/number..

Only way is to open ticket in game or on web site?

9. Thank you, for some time i wanted to write something similar but i didnt had motivation to do so, since it looks like nobody cares anymore...
    You made some great points, and all we ask even tho we are silent watchers of this thread is answers, we do not demand solution right away, just simple
    plan from you moderators and staff.
    So please i know u will read this probably even tonight, tell us at least something concrete.
    I would like to know should i wait for my worgen warrior to transfer, or just remake it and level it on icecrown to play for winter holidays, me and everyone else in similar situation.
    And now i am speaking to you the players, dont silently read and check this thread everday ask, write and demand, than maybe we get their attention.

10. I know the staff is probably fed up with this thread but you should know there are still many players hoping for a definite statement on and a possible conclusion to the discussion I quoted above, particularly the question about coins.

I don't know if it is just me, but as of late it feels like the staff is struggling to cope with the needs of the community, some of which are basic ones, such as the proper distribution of titles (as far as I could tell by reading the news topic, there are still some titles to be distributed). I encourage you to be more transparent with us when you have problems with certain issues, instead of stating that it will be taken care of "later". For example, who has the last say in matters concering Neltharion compensation? Why hasn't he made up his mind yet? What exactly is the problem with the Worgen/Goblin transfer? Surely a dev would have figured out a way to make these transfers happen by now? I already suggested allowing race changes on the website since the downgrade seems to use live data, unless you have already shut down the server, which brings us back to the transperency problem.

I don't want to come across as an ungrateful person, I have been a GM myself and I know it is bothersome to read this stuff. However, there are a couple of matters that haven't been dealt with in the fashion that I am used to by the staff. I am afraid things will get worse wtih the holiday season approaching. Can someone with the authority to do so just tell us to, excuse my language, shut up and stop hoping for anything OR tell us exactly why the discussion has not reached a conclusion after almost 150 days? I believe I am speaking for many others when I say we need to find closure; I am really, really tired of checking the thread every single day for a staff reply.
    Thanks for that amazing post !!

11. I'm a returning player.
    Have they come to a definitive solution on how to sort out "coins redistribution"? I mean, I had full BiS warrior, lock and DK on cata and it'd feel very pointless to just get greens (which I can easily do without) in the other realms.
    A more reasonable compromise would be to get a fraction of those coins back to spend as we wish, even if it means leveling again from 1-80. I won't be able to buy a full BiS set, but at least I can compensate for the most important items and eventually fill up the rest.
    Any update on this or still uncertain?

12. I'm a returning player.
    Have they come to a definitive solution on how to sort out "coins redistribution"? I mean, I had full BiS warrior, lock and DK on cata and it'd feel very pointless to just get greens (which I can easily do without) in the other realms.
    A more reasonable compromise would be to get a fraction of those coins back to spend as we wish, even if it means leveling again from 1-80. I won't be able to buy a full BiS set, but at least I can compensate for the most important items and eventually fill up the rest.
    Any update on this or still uncertain?
    still no news about that , we all wait for some sort of final news update (including things like worgen/grobline transfer ,possible coin refund etc).

13. Good Day fellow Deleted and forgoten Neltharion player's..
    It still amazes me, that we are talking aboth fixes, refunds, etc.. I personaly gave up, when i saw "green gear in mailbox" after being BIS.. And lost all hope for anything new in that area.. After what? 4 months, amazing it's been 4 months already..
    Just wanted to see what's new.. Gues what "nothing" lol.. p.s.
    No point hoping for something "new" we know Warmane take on these type of thing.. "Lets simply take our time and hope people will forget, or give up"
    Have a nice day <3

I bet they will simply close this thread soon.. Will make me laught so hard.. xD
    Edited: December 2, 2018

14. Btw they don't wanna give us coins back, because we donated for warmane to help they're devlopers to work on EXPANSIONS...
    Well when i was donating i donated because of the coins and as they said they're going to work on EXPANSION, so wasn't Cata one of they're EXPANSION?
    This is so sad...
    And you can't tell me i'm not right, they descriminated Cataclysm like realm and they're server because of the low population wich is caused by a lot of bugs.
    I hope i won't get ban / post remove after this , because i said the truth. <3

15. I know the staff is probably fed up with this thread but you should know there are still many players hoping for a definite statement on and a possible conclusion to the discussion I quoted above, particularly the question about coins.

Push ^^
    Just tell us we get nothing if we get nothing so we can bury our hopes.

First ... 111920212223 ... Last