1. Push ^^
    Just tell us we get nothing if we get nothing so we can bury our hopes.
    +1 push!!

would be really great to get an answer from the staff

2. Will our Characters be destroyed, if you Consider to launch Cataclysm ever again, would it be possible to play those characters again?

3. Will our Characters be destroyed, if you Consider to launch Cataclysm ever again, would it be possible to play those characters again?
    They are stored for future use ,so no they are not destroyed.

4. Will our Characters be destroyed, if you Consider to launch Cataclysm ever again, would it be possible to play those characters again?
    Maybe in about 10 years there will be another cataclysm server (sarcasm). It is more likely that there will be a legion server in the coming years and if in any case they decide to open a new cataclysm server it will be progressive and we will lose all our equipment, they would only give us lvl 85 with mounts and achievements of the initial cataclysm patch. Rolf.

5. Maybe in about 10 years there will be another cataclysm server (sarcasm). It is more likely that there will be a legion server in the coming years and if in any case they decide to open a new cataclysm server it will be progressive and we will lose all our equipment, they would only give us lvl 85 with mounts and achievements of the initial cataclysm patch. Rolf.
    It's so sad.. Because It's so true xD

6. It's so sad.. Because It's so true xD
    the sad part is that we still dont have a single answer from the staff -.-

7. the sad part is that we still dont have a single answer from the staff -.-
    Guessing there wont be an answer because they have done all they will do about the situation, Happy holidays.

8. Yup, i even opened a thread in ask the staff, they just linked to the originial neltharion is going down post and said everything is in there. My answer was clearly not in there. So stupid

9. Imo, I'm thankful that Warmane gave us the opportunity for an expansion upgrade/downgrade.

However, I do agree, the money we spent on Cataclysm should be compensated back in some form.

We can't go with the notion that Cataclysm would be back again, because Cataclysm is the reason why WoW began to start a decline in population.

I just hope the staff can bring a solution before the start of New Years.

p.s: Don't give me that, "you donated money" because "donating" here is a front so that Warmane doesn't get in trouble by the authorities.

p.p.s: Pls don't ban me for speaking freely.

10. is there any news regarding the reimbursement of the coins? it's been a long time since update 3.

11. is there any news regarding the reimbursement of the coins? it's been a long time since update 3.
    No there wont be a refund ,not now or ever if we were going to get a refund it would of already happened by now.

12. No there wont be a refund ,not now or ever if we were going to get a refund it would of already happened by now.
    as long as this sub forum exists there is a very small chance that we might get an update (coin refund etc) , atleast thats what i tell myself the last couple of weeks :P

13. It would be amazing christmas gift, if we got some coins back. At least some..
    But hey, i doubt they will do something nice like that.. Been year's since we had something good on christmas xD

14. When i asked about coins they just sent me a link to the original thread, which stated that neltharion will no longer be supported, saying that everything i want to know is in there. It clearly doesnt say anything about coins in there.

I am pretty sure they will just wait ut, they will wait to eternaty if needed. you won't get an answer, in my opinion they totally lost the touch with their community, leaving all the work to the forum moderators, which also don't have all the answers, but get all the blame.

15. When i asked about coins they just sent me a link to the original thread, which stated that neltharion will no longer be supported, saying that everything i want to know is in there. It clearly doesnt say anything about coins in there.

I am pretty sure they will just wait ut, they will wait to eternaty if needed. you won't get an answer, in my opinion they totally lost the touch with their community, leaving all the work to the forum moderators, which also don't have all the answers, but get all the blame.
    well i know its kinda useless because we didnt get an answer from the staff in weeks , but i kinda hope we get an answer before the year is over ^^

First ... 122021222324 ... Last