1. I do wonder why it is so freaking hard for them to give out the statement: "no we won't refund any coins". Whats the freaking big deal? why do they post here ignoring that particular question over and over again. I mean why do you prefer the method of ignoring the topic vs one clear statement that will at least clear up everything and leaves no question?
    it doesnt make any sense to me. tbh i feel that warmane has 100% lost touch with their community again, something they said not to be happening again ever since moltdown. The comunication between staff and community has been miserable for a decade again tho.
    the problem is the staff just doesnt care for the neltharion/frostwolf community anymore.
    i mean we did get ignored for months now we get an update and again not a single word about coins...

2. The update you're looking for was in the initial announcement: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=387166
    Unless stated otherwise, that is what is provided.
    Repeating the same action again and again while expecting different results (in this case, asking about coins for the Nth time and expecting us to give in), ....

Being hostile about it isn't going to help you any, either.

I understand this isn't the answer you want, but it is what it is.

3. Dear Mercy, the problem with the post you mentioned is the final part, the words at the end "Other things still have not been decided upon". It pretty much leaves the door half open. We would just like it to be either opened or shut completely with a definite statement.

There have also been other posts (after the initial post by Proterean) suggesting there is still discussion on this topic, which has kept our hopes alive.
    Edited: February 13, 2019

4. The update you're looking for was in the initial announcement: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=387166
    Repeating the same action again and again while expecting different results (in this case, asking about coins for the Nth time and expecting us to give in), ....

Other things still have not been decided upon. thats the one thing people are asking about , and atm thats the coin question.
    and im not hostile against the staff , i just pointed out that between the "updates" we waited mostly weeks and mostly we just got the answer you still need to wait (for the first transfer , for the goblin/worgen fix and ofc the coins)

im not hostile against the staff i just wonder why it takes you guys soo long to give us a final statement( a final update where everything is answered )?

you could told us from the beginning that we wont get coins back and alot of us would stop checking this thread .ofc there would be some people asking for coins because they dont inform themself but it would be way less people then now.

and "Repeating the same action again and again while expecting different results (in this case, asking about coins for the Nth time and expecting us to give in), ...." you know we could say the same about the staff right? you repeatedly gave us updates about the transfer but never said a word about coins wich led to alot of people posting "what about the coins?"

and please dont tell me the staff doesnt know that most people here just want to know if we get coins back or not .

5. so my char havent reach 85 yet, and I cannot transfer to woltk. then its mean I will lost my current char ? no other ways to transfer the char?

6. The words "Other things still have not been decided upon" originate from Edifice's post (Proterean used them for his topic), so maybe, Edifice, you can say something about them?

7. The update you're looking for was in the initial announcement: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=387166

Yeah, because it's really ethically wrong of us to be asking about the TENS/HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of coins that people supported the server with, only to get completely wiped because Warmane never cared about developing Neltharion (and surprise surprise Frostwolf is going the same way).

Yeah, it's really hostile to expect Warmane to give in and have the common decency to compensate long time supporters.

And FYI nobody's been hostile. I only see people calling Warmane out and it is 100% deserved. It has been more than half a YEAR (7 months) since the decommission was announced and the first post still says "Other things still have not been decided upon." Even grass grows faster than the time it takes to get a clear message.

8. soo i guess we wont get any news anymore?
    seriously whats so hard to finally make an update and tell the people you wont get coins and end this once and for all?

9. I learned from my mistake.The Question is DO YOU TOO?

First ... 15232425