1. YEah just let me scroll through 24 pages of comments like i have nothing else to do.
    You replied to one of them on this page.

2. Hey i wanna ask because i havent played in forever and now i see you have a burning crusade realm and i've recently started playing that
    Would it be possible to downgrade to Outland because its pretty much the only thing im interested in playing

3. YEah just let me scroll through 24 pages of comments like i have nothing else to do.
    instead of *****ing you could look through it in 15 minutes, instead of waiting for someone to do it for you and reply 10 hrs later, ???? braindead ????

4. Gonna repeat myself again.
    Countless of "triple A" games who have died out much faster then this private server got paying people, do you think they refunded the money people payed for the game when they shut down the servers?

5. Disktrasa,

I don't think this decommission is quite the same as a "triple A" server shutting down. Warmane originally offered only Cata and Wotlk servers and when people spent their money they did it in the belief that Cata would be regularly updated and cared for. Warmane opened a MOP and BC server and also merged the WOTLK servers, which kind of contributed to the demise of the Cata expansion, since now they had to do bugfixes for MOP and BC.

Im not saying they didnt have the right to do that, just that this situation is different, because Cata is just one of the several servers Warmane operates and a compensation for players who had higher expectations of the Cata server would be really appreciated and an act of true kindness by Warmane.

Also, how anyone (referring to regular players) can be against an act of kind service by the staff that would make many players happy is beyond me.

6. I do think it's the same as what's happening to a lot of games that "dies" out, lets take one example.
    One of my favorite games, "evolve stage 2" made by 2K games costed a hefty 60 dollars, when the game later dropped players due to (not being populare (1000 players still played) (which can be whatever issue for cataclysm dropping sub's on retail after the expansion), So they made the game free to play, instead if fixing some minor issues.

I gave them 60 dollars cause I belived they would fix the game, not make it free to play and then abandon ship instead of fixing what actually was not that much to fix.

Instead 2K went on to make Mafia 3.

What is actually the big difference here? all I can se is people being hurt their server got closed and comes up with whatever reason to get refunded.

I'm not against any "act of kindness" from the staff, but if they do refund some coins, its just because of that, Kindness, and not because players demand it.

7. Is fun, because i've understand that upgrade toon would be like full hero cata to full hero Mop, then i understand etc But began from 85? what is the upgrade? well if you are doner you will be 90 with green gear. Is really disapoiment. Good Luck Warmane, i will back if someday open other cata server.

8. instead of *****ing you could look through it in 15 minutes, instead of waiting for someone to do it for you and reply 10 hrs later, ???? braindead ????
    there is no hope for you

9. Anyways, any updates regarding WOTLK downgrades?

10. Anyways, any updates regarding WOTLK downgrades?
    Im wondering the same, they said they are discussing the matter a week ago. I did even pm, but no response :/

11. No, no news yet. It's pretty much the reason I just made a more vague mention that something about coins and all was still being considered, instead of being more detailed like Edifice - I knew that if fine tuning the transfers to Mists of Pandaria and discussions on what to do about the other possibilities took a while, people would start to complain. When there's any word it will be posted, be it officially or just a kind of reassurance like I meant with my post.

12. Thnx for that info Obnoxious. Let's hope they decide to go with the coin option. Wotlk or TBC > MoP any day.

13. Thnx for that info Obnoxious. Let's hope they decide to go with the coin option. Wotlk or TBC > MoP any day.
    Keep in mind that what was said is that doing something about coins is being considered. I don't know if that will mean some sort of partial refund (as I pestered Palutena about, and which I know she talked even to Kaer about) or some sort of perks, proportional or not. It could be either or even something else, so my advice is to take some comfort that the matter isn't dead and buried, but to not start making plans on "how you will spend your refunded coins" until you know that's what will happen.

14. Understood, but it is a glimmer of light through the gloom.

First ... 2345614 ... Last