1. Any chance reputations will be added aswell? would be nice

2. On the contrary, we've been busy with other things.

We have decided that WOTLK transfers will become available, but the only thing that will follow the character will be:

- Mounts that exist in WOTLK
    - Companions that exist in WOTLK
    - Professions without recipes, and skill caps reduced to that of WOTLK limits.

So in essence, everyone will receive the above + a fresh level 80 character, with a free recustomization and a "level up" gear set (the same as those selectable on the level up service page).

This will likely be released over the next few days.

Players that have already transferred to Mop will be able to transfer the same character down to WOTLK too, meaning you can transfer both ways.

Other things still have not been decided upon.
    It's great to finally hear some news back, and it is good news.

This thread has only a handful of opinions and views from old players of Neltharion. I imagine that there are a much more ex-players that have not posted here or anywhere else regarding what's happening. My point here is that there are (still) a very large amount of people waiting on something to be finalised and this saga to be over completely.

I know a lot of people have been patient, there isn't much anybody can do about it all. My only criticism about this whole situation is that you have just said
    On the contrary, we've been busy with other things.
    When we were told about the decommission we were given an estimated date. Far after the date that was given to us we still had no formal update as to what was happening. I'm a little bit upset by the fact that this has been put to the "bottom of the list of things to do" after we were already given information about the decommission.

If you guys didn't have the resources or staff available at the time of the decommission, could our Neltharion have stayed up for a tad longer until the whole thing was done properly?

We're past a quarter of a year now since the announcement without any other information formally being added so I can understand why a lot of people are getting a little bit weary of it all.

This is just my opinion of it all and my insight but I do thank your continued work and commitment to all of the servers of Warmane.

Thanksss

3. If you care about the community from Cataclysm
    I mean

with all the decisions they made put into a scale of 1 to 10 about which realms are most important and cared for, Cataclysm is a not even on there.

so, don't even try to bring up that argument because they care very little.

Kraden
    Perhaps you're right. Alas, what else can we do?
    Without gear on the characters they are useless. And I for one see no reason to keep hanging on if someone believes a BiS char = Green char on a new realm.

5. maybe they're just trying to get new donations for gear by giving BiS players green gear only
    if they donated once, they'll donate again

>> inb4 "we just want people to have the same benefits"

6. Perhaps you're right. Alas, what else can we do?
    Without gear on the characters they are useless. And I for one see no reason to keep hanging on if someone believes a BiS char = Green char on a new realm.
    For me its pretty cool feature. I wanted to continue play wow and now i have the opportunity to use my charrs elsewhere

7. A lot of you that are complaining about losing your BiS gear you have to realise it would be extremely damaging to the game if suddenly X amount of people got multiple BiS chars. That said I think that at least Naxx 25/Furious glad gear would be appropriate.

P.S. I too had BiS gear including heroic Gurthalak which I got from "donating" to the server.

Kraden
    A lot of you that are complaining about losing your BiS gear you have to realise it would be extremely damaging to the game if suddenly X amount of people got multiple BiS chars. That said I think that at least Naxx 25/Furious glad gear would be appropriate.

P.S. I too had BiS gear including heroic Gurthalak which I got from "donating" to the server.
    It would be extremely damaging if the Wotlk server had just barely finished clearing ICC/RS 25 HC. But on Icecrown they have been cleared for years and tons of people got full BiS chars. So that argument does not hold up. After all people are giving up on thier BiS cata chars so they have a -cost in this equation aswell.
    And besides, Naxx, Ulduar and even ToC gear won't get you anywhere. You cannot stand toe to toe with a BiS player in PvP and the journey will still take too long in PvE.
    I rather keep my cata chars and login every now and then on a dead server than trading them for some useless garbage chars on a Wotlk realm where full BiS is more common than green gear.

9. A lot of you that are complaining about losing your BiS gear you have to realise it would be extremely damaging to the game if suddenly X amount of people got multiple BiS chars.
    I'm sorry I can't hear you over the sound of having to be BiS to join a pug toc run (at least that's what Icecrown global feels like when I check up on my deathknight there)

10. I'm sorry I can't hear you over the sound of having to be BiS to join a pug toc run (at least that's what Icecrown global feels like when I check up on my deathknight there)
    Your are correct Icecrown is cancer with GS whores , most raids there require 5.9k or higher to join plus Achievements so to a random solo player its nearly impossible to join. About the only way to raid and get those Achievements is to join a guild and hope to get into their raid core or alt runs if your lucky.

11. I'm sorry I can't hear you over the sound of having to be BiS to join a pug toc run (at least that's what Icecrown global feels like when I check up on my deathknight there)
    Sounds kinda like Vanilla Naxx. where the requirement to enter was higher than the gear it dropped.

"LF DPS to quick icc 10n run, req [Glory of the ICC raider(25)] min 6k gs (must be full gem/enchant or dont bother) /w me"

..yea ok..

12. I would just like to get at least something for all the time i spent in Cata. And I appreciate that transfers to WotLK would be possible.

13. I would just like to get at least something for all the time i spent in Cata. And I appreciate that transfers to WotLK would be possible.
    what you get is eveyrthing saved for when they open cata realms again (maybe, possibly, somewhere in the 'future') so u didnt lose anything.

also a full green level 90 mop character

GG

14. So any news or we gonna wait for some months? again :) Can't be that hard to write something about your progress

15. So any news or we gonna wait for some months? again :) Can't be that hard to write something about your progress
    They already did "free naked lvl 80.. Some dum pets&mounts.. And free max level profs that you had.." Gear wise you're DUCKED.. Duck Duck Duck Goose warmane.. :P

First ... 789101119 ... Last