1. hurrah for problems:

my pala can't learn Charger because, guess what, I need my riding skill... which is at 375/75, okay, do I dump a buttload of gold (which I don't have?!??!) into riding skill just to have a mount?
    however my warlock did not have this issue!

my dk doesn't have the Dominion over Acherus buff, or the ground mount dk's are supposed to have

2. It feels like they're just laughing at us. Goes to show how much respect warmane has for its players. Green gear, DK/Lock/Pala mounts are not there, riding skills removed, proffesion recieps removed, spells unlearned and the best thing is they give us 3k to gem, enchant gear, get glyphs, learn riding hahaha.

So much for transferring BIS characters...... Get 2k gs gear, get insulted by everyone in bgs cause you're low, do 800 dmg, get reported if you afk.

Thanks warmane for quality services 10/10

P.S. inc. delete xD
    Edited: November 10, 2018

3. I don't know why so surprised, Neltharion players have been treated like garbage for several years now.

4. I don't know why so surprised, Neltharion players have been treated like garbage for several years now.
    Im just baffled that they forgot all the history of cataclysm and how they treat the people who donated thousands to gear up their characters....

This whole thing feels like a joke....

When the whole server got wiped we got starter packs with vicious gear not green gear, i don't see why they don't do the same thing again: give us furious or even relentless gladiator's gear so that we are not useless and have to afk for the next 100 bgs untill we get decent gs.

5. I hope you people who cheered the transfers are enjoying your green geared random 80s on Warmane's most toxic server. You must feel awfully good trading your BiS unique chars for ...garbage.

6. I hope you people who cheered the transfers are enjoying your green geared random 80s on Warmane's most toxic server. You must feel awfully good trading your BiS unique chars for ...garbage.
    it's okay. just wait for classic to release and watch warmane lose roughly 20% of their pop kek

7. okay so my pala and dk mount issues have been fixed by sending in a ticket, so if anyone else is still having trouble getting that, send ingame ticket explaining your situation (expansion transfer, issue with _____), GMs should be able to help

it's okay. just wait for classic to release and watch warmane lose roughly 20% of their pop kek
    yeah, can't wait for "WoW: dumbed down like BFA (but max level 60 and old naxx is back)" to come out of blizz's hands...

8. Wait you guys got your professions transferred? Rofl I didn't...

Didn't even get my Bloodsailers hat or Level 60 Sulfuras >.>
    Edited: November 13, 2018

9. Wait you guys got your professions transferred? Rofl I didn't...
    Didn't even get my Bloodsailers hat or Level 60 Sulfuras >.>
    professions transferred for me, but I had to relearn the things from trainers to actually use them

but no items and no gold and no anything, I wish since I actually had a pretty half decent set of wotlk gear (probably around 5.7k or so) for transmog in my bank... I had originally expected they'd just delete any item with ID that matches to items not available in wotlk, and cap the amount of transfrrable gold, but... guess not

10. professions transferred for me, but I had to relearn the things from trainers to actually use them

but no items and no gold and no anything, I wish since I actually had a pretty half decent set of wotlk gear (probably around 5.7k or so) for transmog in my bank... I had originally expected they'd just delete any item with ID that matches to items not available in wotlk, and cap the amount of transfrrable gold, but... guess not
    You sure about the gold? Doesn't it say a gold cap of 100k?

11. professions transferred for me, but I had to relearn the things from trainers to actually use them

Oh yeah I jsut noticed that now, at least I can make some bags now lul

12. it's okay. just wait for classic to release and watch warmane lose roughly 20% of their pop kek
    **** classic, im actually looking forward for wc3 reforged (DoTA specifically)

13. You sure about the gold? Doesn't it say a gold cap of 100k?
    If you had gold on your previous character it should have been transferred with it, for instance my main had 29k even after the transfer ,the others had 0 before and were given the 3k after, 3 k was hardly enough to re level skills and professions, basically I got a bit of free gold and useless characters that wont sell in the trade shop due to many naked level 80s already for sale there.

14. I could swear my priest had close to 9k gold on cata and 3000 on the dot post-downgrade... I did notice my death knight had like 3364 or something but figured that was something to do with mounts or something, not transfer <bleep>ing me out of my gold... guess I have to download cata client, take some screenshots and harass some GMs about it... won't that be a fun time

15. Downgrading is now available.

From Edifice: "titles, achievements, achievement progress, statistics, reputation, mounts, companions, skill levels (set to max of wotlk) and professions (without recipes) are back-ported where exists." Before someone asks, no, I don't have any information about donated coins.
    its like a week since the downgrade was starting, could we please get an little info about worgen/goblin transfer and maybe if you could be super duber nice give us a few starter packs for our transfered chars (like back when moltdown happend):D

i pretty sure no1 can answer this atm, but i just thought im gonna try and ask again :D

First ... 91718192021 ... Last