1. It appears today the staff is going to announce the much anticipated winter/new year events.

Will you, the staff, find it in your hearts to also make an announcement addressing the currently open questions: worgen/goblin transfer, possible conclusion to the coin refund discussion?

2. It appears today the staff is going to announce the much anticipated winter/new year events.

Will you, the staff, find it in your hearts to also make an announcement addressing the currently open questions: worgen/goblin transfer, possible conclusion to the coin refund discussion?
    +1 hope yours/ours wish gets granted

3. +1 hope yours/ours wish gets granted
    m2 !!!!!!!!!!

4. Still waiting for a final statement.

5. There will be an update to expansion conversion (downgrading) next week that will take care of the remaining stuff like worgen/goblin.

6. Will you also address the discussions mentioned in these posts:

We're still discussing potential naked-character downgrades to wotlk and a form of return for coins.

If you pay attention when upgrading, you'll notice your characters are still 100% intact on Neltharion as well, even after upgrading, that leaves a lot of possibilities for those characters after we conclude discussions and so on.

More information to follow.
    Keep in mind that what was said is that doing something about coins is being considered. I don't know if that will mean some sort of partial refund (as I pestered Palutena about, and which I know she talked even to Kaer about) or some sort of perks, proportional or not. It could be either or even something else, so my advice is to take some comfort that the matter isn't dead and buried, but to not start making plans on "how you will spend your refunded coins" until you know that's what will happen.
    And the mysterious words "Other things still have not been decided upon"?

7. There will be an update to expansion conversion (downgrading) next week that will take care of the remaining stuff like worgen/goblin.
    Can you tell us something about this please ?

8. something new from the staff for the coins?

9. Still no news? i hope we get some info by the end of the day..

10. Also looking forward to some news.

11. Just checking in, still no news on goblins/worgens and all the remaining transfer issue's?

12. something new from the staff for the coins?

13. This feels like the staff just wants to troll us ....i mean after MONTHS we get the info that we finally get answers....but nope we dont get them PLUS we get ignored again ...
    ****ing hilarious ....

First ... 132122232425 Last