1. Cata high end BiS = Wotlk white/greens. *Giggles*

2. It feels like they're just laughing at us. Goes to show how much respect warmane has for its players. Green gear, DK/Lock/Pala mounts are not there, riding skills removed, proffesion recieps removed, spells unlearned and the best thing is they give us 3k to gem, enchant gear, get glyphs, learn riding hahaha.

So much for transferring BIS characters...... Get 2k gs gear, get insulted by everyone in bgs cause you're low, do 800 dmg, get reported if you afk.

Thanks warmane for quality services 10/10

P.S. inc. delete xD
    What do they complain about, if from the beginning they gave us green gear in frostwolf, which made them think that they would give them a complete BiS in icecrown? It was said very clearly that only a naked character would be given level 80 and only mounts, pets and achievements will be transferred. If you do not want to play with that pj in icecrown just do not do it, I for one do not complain because I could pass my pj with all the most coveted mounts in icecrown and enough gold to raise my pj. Thanks warmane.

3. I got some news for you Eviltrap: There are no coveted mounts on Icecrown because they are all abundant.

The core of the complaint is that players not only lose the ability to play cataclysm (albeit broken as it was) but that their entire journey is kicked back to square one. Gearing up to full BiS from very poor quality greens is something that takes a long, long time if one is to do it normally. You're looking at least at half a year of raiding.

The entire idea is sadly drenched in hopes that the Cata players would donate for new BiS on the Wotlk realm. For I can't see any other reason not to let people have access to full BiS on Wotlk when the gear inflation there is very high. Nevertheless, vanilla will soon be my new home.

4. What do they complain about, if from the beginning they gave us green gear in frostwolf, which made them think that they would give them a complete BiS in icecrown? It was said very clearly that only a naked character would be given level 80 and only mounts, pets and achievements will be transferred. If you do not want to play with that pj in icecrown just do not do it, I for one do not complain because I could pass my pj with all the most coveted mounts in icecrown and enough gold to raise my pj. Thanks warmane.
    Well I, for one, do not enjoy having to afk in bgs due to the fact that i am useless and get one shotted. Maybe it's your thing but not mine.

5. Why did i donate for elite gear and heroic pve gear on neltharion? To get green gear when i am forced to move to another server? Give us coins or at least full furious gear.....

+ FIX STATISTICS. Why does it say i need to have a personal and team arena rating of 1800 for wrathful weapon when my statistics say i have 2500? Statistics are the only thing we have left and looks like they're useless.

6. I got some news for you Eviltrap: There are no coveted mounts on Icecrown because they are all abundant.

The core of the complaint is that players not only lose the ability to play cataclysm (albeit broken as it was) but that their entire journey is kicked back to square one. Gearing up to full BiS from very poor quality greens is something that takes a long, long time if one is to do it normally. You're looking at least at half a year of raiding.

The entire idea is sadly drenched in hopes that the Cata players would donate for new BiS on the Wotlk realm. For I can't see any other reason not to let people have access to full BiS on Wotlk when the gear inflation there is very high. Nevertheless, vanilla will soon be my new home.
    expecting to get a full bis char after a server goes down is abit too much(i know we donated/played for the gear but still if a server goes down your donation and time you spend there are just worthless), but a small coin refund + starter packs (furios gear or t9 for pve) would have changed everything.
    its seems molten had more bugs but a WAY better communication with the playerbase , since warmane it seems to me that they just dont care anymore .

i remember getting 50 votepoints (back then you could do funny stuff with votepoints mounts,pets and way more low level gear was avaiable) for a extended server maintance years before moltdown happend and since then we dont even get updates on important stuff like nelth downgrade/upgrade or the instablity problems of icecrown the past few weeks (i know its not just me because alot of people are complainin in the trade chat about that)

7. @namesftw
    "Well I, for one, do not enjoy having to afk in bgs due to the fact that i am useless and get one shotted. Maybe it's your thing but not mine."
    This quote is the only thing you need to answer.
    If you wish to defend being useless in BGs and unable to do PvE as fun then be my guest, you have the right to express your opinion.

People don't enjoy beingg stripped of everything they worked or donated for just to be told they will have to start a new with next to no benefits what so ever.

8. @namesftw
    "Well I, for one, do not enjoy having to afk in bgs due to the fact that i am useless and get one shotted. Maybe it's your thing but not mine."
    This quote is the only thing you need to answer.
    If you wish to defend being useless in BGs and unable to do PvE as fun then be my guest, you have the right to express your opinion.

People don't enjoy beingg stripped of everything they worked or donated for just to be told they will have to start a new with next to no benefits what so ever.
    Did you even read my post?
    But to answer your useless in bgs quote no i dont enjoy getting one shotted, thats why i used my nelth gold for boes started fos pos farms and used 46 coins to prepare myself for bgs/ arena. You dont need to be useless in bgs even w/o coins , just prepare yourself with pve stuff.(eots = furious set + trinkets rings etc)
    And read my post again and youll see im also not happy how the downgrade was handled by warmane..

9. netharion is closed ;; lol what about characters and anthers staff;;

10. Hello there,

I wonder what if i want to Transfer my character to the Outland (TBC) server ... Under what circumstances this is or is gonna be possible.
    And if not are there any plans of letting people go back to Outland ?

thanks in advance

11. Hello there,

I wonder what if i want to Transfer my character to the Outland (TBC) server ... Under what circumstances this is or is gonna be possible.
    It's not going to happen.

And if not are there any plans of letting people go back to Outland ?

thanks in advance
    Nobody is preventing you from playing there as far as I'm aware.

12. ye, but on Frostwolf we had our valor and CP to get gear

13. you let people transfer to wrath with some privileges
    like keep some items they could and get some starting gear ?
    Why not the same to the outland server ?
    Why cant we keep some staff and get some items to start over there

14. you let people transfer to wrath with some privileges
    like keep some items they could and get some starting gear ?
    Why not the same to the outland server ?
    Why cant we keep some staff and get some items to start over there
    we only got the transfer option because the cataclysm server closed.
    otherwise we would have never got the option to transfer.
    and before you ask for a transfer option for other expansions , let them finish the neltharion one first ^^

15. the server is still working ! Loged in like 10 minutes ago !
    I dont want to play wrath of the lich king why not have the option roll back to TBC and keep some of my staff ? Like prof and fly mount etc

First ... 101819202122 ... Last