1. lol that last sentence was funny in terms of just imagining them doing so with fat cigars in their mouth lol

2. This is getting so insanly rediculous. They really need more than one month to answer a simple question. This is so insanly stupid. Are they really just trying to never mention this topic again? What is so hard? We already know we won't get anything. It feels like they sh*t in our face and laugh at us. "look at these *****s still thinking they will get something". I can't say this without swearing, sorry for that.
    DUDE AW,i was LMAO at this xD

is it funny isn't? ;D

3. Can't the mod's freakin contact the staff?
    Everyone is waiting -.-

4. I think they will simply delay.. delay.. and hope we forget.. (If they wanted to change something.. it would be done 2 months ago..)
    There where so many good examples what could be done: refund.. 50% refund.. Exact same ilvl transfers only for that expansion "Bis Cata for Bis Mop or Wotlk.." Even free naked lvl80 chars on wotlk <hate that idea my self.
    People mostly don't want to play on Mop because, lets be real, it's dying also.. And are kinda scared to play & waste time there. Because it also could close next year.. Or so.
    On the contrary, we've been busy with other things.

We have decided that WOTLK transfers will become available, but the only thing that will follow the character will be:

- Mounts that exist in WOTLK
    - Companions that exist in WOTLK
    - Professions without recipes, and skill caps reduced to that of WOTLK limits.

So in essence, everyone will receive the above + a fresh level 80 character, with a free recustomization and a "level up" gear set (the same as those selectable on the level up service page).

This will likely be released over the next few days.

Players that have already transferred to Mop will be able to transfer the same character down to WOTLK too, meaning you can transfer both ways.

Other things still have not been decided upon.

5. Thank you for the update Edifice.

I take it "other things" refers to the question of whether there will be a coin refund?

Please take into consideration the many pleas for a partial coin refund and the arguments that speak in its favor when making your final decision on this matter.

6. Ty edifice, even more now i can play mop for the Pvp and wotlk for the pve.:D

7. finally word of things to happen.

We have decided that WOTLK transfers will become available, but the only thing that will follow the character will be:

does this mean titles and achievements wont transfer? even if the titles and achievements did exist in wotlk ?

8. On the contrary, we've been busy with other things.

So in essence, everyone will receive the above + a fresh level 80 character, with a free recustomization and a "level up" gear set (the same as those selectable on the level up service page).

This will likely be released over the next few days.

Players that have already transferred to Mop will be able to transfer the same character down to WOTLK too, meaning you can transfer both ways.

Other things still have not been decided upon.
    WOTLK refers to Icecrown only?

9. - Mounts that exist in WOTLK
    Sadly i had 1 mount.. That i won't get anyways :D aka mop mount..
    Companions.. One word Meh <3
    Professions.. Are great, if you still want to play..
    Personally won't be regearing naked chars.. (Got many level 80.. naked.. from Server wipe, more than 20..)
    Still, good to hear new's even if it doesn't change thing for me.. gear wise.. 700+ coins down the drain. Was fun while it lasted.
    Can't even sell via Warmane trade because of removed "information" thing, that players could write about the chars.
    Literally can't sell any chars, after they removed ability to write info.. But i get why they did that..
    People could write anything there.. Good and Bad things. Truth and Lies.. to make selles.
    Edited: October 10, 2018

10. On the contrary, we've been busy with other things.

Please try adding titles that exist in WOTLK too if it's possible.

Kraden
    Frankly if one had full BiS for instance on Cata then I feel it is not even worth considering rolling to Icecrown even if you allowed it.
    Cause when it comes down to it - what will you do? You got a nude character that can hardly do anything be it PvE or PvP.
    In PvP you die in one attack and you cannot even scratch another player. In PvE you will have a lovely journey of doing countless dungeon runs just to get sufficient gear to get into ToC 10 Normal. I trust people have not forgotten about the lovely thing called Gearscore hmm?
    Even if you happened to have some rare mount or companion that could be transfered they are pointless because they hardly affect the gameplay. You will not get an edge in PvP and you won't be accepted more into groups for PvE content just because you could showoff a certain mount or pet.

I feel most of the decisions taken in this matter, be it transfers to MoP or Wotlk, are cornered with hopes that people would just accept the fate of Cataclysm and donate large sums to regear their naked useless toons on the new realm. I for one will not cope with that.
    I will rather quit this project knowing that my characters at least had full BiS when I left, rather than some useless naked/green geared toons with a small number of mounts and pets that you never use.

If you care about the community from Cataclysm then at least ensure they get sufficent gear on the new Wotlk realm. Be it via a refund of coins with restricted use just for the Wotlk shop or a default BiS PvP/PvE set for that class. Don't let everyone start over from square one, please.

12. Frankly if one had full BiS for instance on Cata then I feel it is not even worth considering rolling to Icecrown even if you allowed it.
    Cause when it comes down to it - what will you do? You got a nude character that can hardly do anything be it PvE or PvP.
    In PvP you die in one attack and you cannot even scratch another player. In PvE you will have a lovely journey of doing countless dungeon runs just to get sufficient gear to get into ToC 10 Normal. I trust people have not forgotten about the lovely thing called Gearscore hmm?
    Even if you happened to have some rare mount or companion that could be transfered they are pointless because they hardly affect the gameplay. You will not get an edge in PvP and you won't be accepted more into groups for PvE content just because you could showoff a certain mount or pet.

I feel most of the decisions taken in this matter, be it transfers to MoP or Wotlk, are cornered with hopes that people would just accept the fate of Cataclysm and donate large sums to regear their naked useless toons on the new realm. I for one will not cope with that.
    I will rather quit this project knowing that my characters at least had full BiS when I left, rather than some useless naked/green geared toons with a small number of mounts and pets that you never use.

If you care about the community from Cataclysm then at least ensure they get sufficent gear on the new Wotlk realm. Be it via a refund of coins with restricted use just for the Wotlk shop or a default BiS PvP/PvE set for that class. Don't let everyone start over from square one, please.
    10/10 Would read again! Feel the same, sadly it's Warmane "free coins, what, hell no" Will say it again.. miss Molten when they where more generous.

13. What will happen to my legendary daggers? If I transferred to WOTLK will I be able to exchange them for Shadowmourne on another toon?

14. What will happen to my legendary daggers? If I transferred to WOTLK will I be able to exchange them for Shadowmourne on another toon?
    I think they might make arrangements for that if you send in a ticket, no guarantees tho..

15. Im pretty sure everytime i "Donated" it said my !purchase! of coin has been complete or successful. So its most definatly not correct to say i dont buy them. In whatevercase, MOLTEN gave us these coins, to use them and now they make our choice of how we used them disappear along with the coins they gave us. Now ive moved to Lordaeron server, granted you cant buy gear there with coins and i dont expect to be treated any differently in that regard just cuz i had a expensive char in Neltharion but whatever i can buy there with coins i want to be able to. You say you gifted us the coins, well now u took the gift back and are saying we should immigrate to the realm of your choice and be content.

I would much rather be happier if u gave us a option to say, get 10 free chosen mounts or whatever items that dont really give any advantage from others to be used in the server we choose. My warrior from Netlharion is gone i know, you say you storem them or whatever but cata isnt coming back, or if it does it will be so long in the future i most likly wont even play wow anymore. You can show reffer to those piece of papers or whatever that say you dont have to do anything about us losing our chars or you can show you care and let us have atleast something.

First ... 67891018 ... Last