1. I went ahead with the transfer to MOP , after a day of playing it I decided that was enough , many quests are bugged which make leveling reputations or professions very slow , low population , I cant see me enjoying this patch at all I should of waited for a downgrade or something.

2. Not necessarily, if I'm understanding Edifice's post right.

If you pay attention when upgrading, you'll notice your characters are still 100% intact on Neltharion as well, even after upgrading, that leaves a lot of possibilities for those characters after we conclude discussions and so on.

3. I went ahead with the transfer to MOP , after a day of playing it I decided that was enough , many quests are bugged which make leveling reputations or professions very slow , low population , I cant see me enjoying this patch at all I should of waited for a downgrade or something.
    I agree it was a mistake tbh hahaha. Im really trying to give this one a chance but the way everything is i just cannot figure out what to do and what i should be aiming for considering all these bugged quests and quest givers.

4. I agree it was a mistake tbh hahaha. Im really trying to give this one a chance but the way everything is i just cannot figure out what to do and what i should be aiming for considering all these bugged quests and quest givers.
    I wouldn't quit based upon the questing situation, unless that's central to your main game experience. For example, if you enjoy bgs, Frostwolf has a good bg scene- I enjoyed it more than Neltharion's.

5. My only suggestion to you guys is to transfer as 85 and stick to 85 BGs/Arena before going to 90s, that way you can grind for Conquest Points at a faster rate and easier to buy items when you hit 90s.
    What do not know is Conquest gains are faster compared to 90s, but so far things are sectioned out by bracket. The guy who use to run the 85 BG scene is in Outland, but pming him will immediately get him on-board, for he is the most strongest 85 on Frostwolf.

If you want to do that level 90 BG struggle with no gear, it is your call.

6. I wouldn't quit based upon the questing situation, unless that's central to your main game experience. For example, if you enjoy bgs, Frostwolf has a good bg scene- I enjoyed it more than Neltharion's.
    I am a PVP player mostly but I do like reps and certain achievement goals , and at the moment I am still getting used to skill changes and combat so I don't think I am bg ready especially in my wrathfull gear lol.

7. Warmane wasn't obligated to reimburse coins after molten went down, yet they did. I don't know how shutting Neltharion is any different.
    Exactly. This is the only reason why I kept playing and donating after moltdown. The change log for Cataclysm was never updated and the staff didn't care about our favorite expansion so I decided to stop donating after that.

Closing Neltharion and not giving any coins back? That would be a terrible business decision in my opinion. I don't know who would come back and make more donations after that.

8. Exactly. This is the only reason why I kept playing and donating after moltdown. The change log for Cataclysm was never updated and the staff didn't care about our favorite expansion so I decided to stop donating after that.

Closing Neltharion and not giving any coins back? That would be a terrible business decision in my opinion. I don't know who would come back and make more donations after that.
    if they gave back a little bit of them it would make us who want to stay obliged to buy more. I really just dont want to donate all over again for the same character i spent 30+ coins for an item for. Makes me sad seeing all my gear get surpassed by a little bit of stats on the pandaren starter gear. at the moment i really do have no desire to play on this server but i know ill come back later if things are pickign up. would just like to visit the homepage for once and see an update on this thing.

9. It's been two weeks now, since they said they are thinking about giving something to compensate the loss of our charakters, but no news to be found :/
    I would be happy about any kind of news, just to know anything.

10. Warmane was a merge of Molten and Arena Tournament first of all. The guy who stole the accounts gave us the option to play on his server or stay with molten and get our coins refunded and start over. We all chose to stay and this is how they treat us. Shut off our server, give us no coins or reimbursement for the money we spent. Promises of going to WOTLK was nice. However I still see no option for it. MOP is a load of garbage and thats why I stuck with Cata.

Im probably moltens oldest member. I was there when they only had wotlk. Molten would never pull this on their members. These people are clearly not the same people who ran that server. You shutdown a community and their game then tell us nothing?

Why wasn't everything created and implemented before you shut the server down? You tried to shut it down once before and your community stopped you. You would thing you made contingencies for your players back then. Thats right. They don't exist because you don't care. Before you tell me that you do, look at your actions in the past month or two and you will quickly find you are wrong.

I depended on wow for alot of things for my mental issues. You have taken that from me. I even put my money into your server. What a joke . 'Magik; out

11. Warmane was a merge of Molten and Arena Tournament first of all. The guy who stole the accounts gave us the option to play on his server or stay with molten and get our coins refunded and start over. We all chose to stay and this is how they treat us. Shut off our server, give us no coins or reimbursement for the money we spent. Promises of going to WOTLK was nice. However I still see no option for it. MOP is a load of garbage and thats why I stuck with Cata.

Im probably moltens oldest member. I was there when they only had wotlk. Molten would never pull this on their members. These people are clearly not the same people who ran that server. You shutdown a community and their game then tell us nothing?

Why wasn't everything created and implemented before you shut the server down? You tried to shut it down once before and your community stopped you. You would thing you made contingencies for your players back then. Thats right. They don't exist because you don't care. Before you tell me that you do, look at your actions in the past month or two and you will quickly find you are wrong.

I depended on wow for alot of things for my mental issues. You have taken that from me. I even put my money into your server. What a joke . 'Magik; out
    I have been here since 2010 as well as many other players so your not the oldest member.

12. I have been here since 2010 as well as many other players so your not the oldest member.
    As my father always say to me "If you ain't got something nice or something to contribute to the conversation just shut the **** up"

13. As my father always say to me "If you ain't got something nice or something to contribute to the conversation just shut the **** up"
    How about you take that advise yourself.

14. Didn't even notice all those hidden updates to the original post.

It has been 2 months since then. 2 weeks since Edifice's update. Still no news on WOTLK downgrade and coin refunds? Or is Warmane really intending to **** us over if we're not playing ****ty pandas?

15. How about you take that advise yourself.
    I do take that advice. Thought you need it much more than myself. Which you clearly don't know.

First ... 3456715 ... Last