1. Dont have more than 3 characters on one account
    That is a bummer

2. lol yeah, feels kinda sad that not only my old Neltharion characters are being taken away but can't even get none geared Icecrown characters cause of this issue

3. lol yeah, feels kinda sad that not only my old Neltharion characters are being taken away but can't even get none geared Icecrown characters cause of this issue
    Ya that's not cool, I transferred one as a test but I have a full account though it is still transferring even though the maximum number of characters is 10 lol.

4. Now that I have transfered all the toons and since they didnt have anything on them (gear) I deleted them, now the error appears and I cant transfer them again! Think I might have lost them. Shi**

5. Now that I have transfered all the toons and since they didnt have anything on them (gear) I deleted them, now the error appears and I cant transfer them again! Think I might have lost them. Shi**
    They are still copied on Neltharian just re transfer them .

6. Now that I have transfered all the toons and since they didnt have anything on them (gear) I deleted them, now the error appears and I cant transfer them again! Think I might have lost them. Shi**
    You can only transfer your character once to either of the two expansions. if you deleted the transferred pj you can restore it for free the same day you deleted it through the warmane website. You can not transfer the same character twice, so if you delete it and do not restore it in time it will cost you 10 vote points to do it. Greetings.

7. Now that I have transfered all the toons and since they didnt have anything on them (gear) I deleted them, now the error appears and I cant transfer them again! Think I might have lost them. Shi**
    If your transfer was successful and after it you deleted your characters you should be able to do character restoration and it's free if you do it within 2 days of deleting your character. Just log in and go to Services>Icecrown>Points>Character Restoration.

8. Anyone else stuck on "Neltharion to Icecrown is pending import." for past 12 hours?

9. Anyone else stuck on "Neltharion to Icecrown is pending import." for past 12 hours?
    Do not worry and the same thing happened with the transfers to frostwolf that lasted 3 days in transferring a pj. Your pj will be transferred but it seems that it will take much longer than normal.

10. Anyone else stuck on "Neltharion to Icecrown is pending import." for past 12 hours?
    Yea i have the same problem

11. Me too.. Mine have been pending for 14 hours :( Wonder what the issue is

12. Me too.. Mine have been pending for 14 hours :( Wonder what the issue is
    Would of been a whole lot easier for them to give us back 30 coins for each character or something, someone suggested this at the beginning and was a good idea , because that is what a naked level 80 is worth anyway, since a lot of us lost BIS and other coin shop items we only get a naked level 80 in return why not work smarter not harder and just do this instead of working months upon months on this transfer idea. Could have saved a ton of time and work . Just my thoughts.
    Edited: November 5, 2018

13. I'm saddened that these characters I spent so much time on are now starter 80s. Will probably end up deleting them :(

14. Seeing that people have the issue of character pending for 14 hours from Nelth to Icecrown, but I'm about to hit 3 days. Are all character conversions on hold?

15. I'm saddened that these characters I spent so much time on are now starter 80s. Will probably end up deleting them :(
    I transfered all chars, well 9/10... When i have seen all green items and 1550gs..I just took the gold from those chars and deleted them..Im like tnx but no tnx..From 407-408-409 chars to not even getting blue or Ulduar gear..Tnx for the gold warmane

First ... 61415161718 ... Last