1. Seeing that people have the issue of character pending for 14 hours from Nelth to Icecrown, but I'm about to hit 3 days. Are all character conversions on hold?
    Yep first the transfers were completely disabled for like 2-3 days then the transfer to WotLK have been pending for the same amount of time.

2. Aight, appreciate the info. Already transferred my druid, but ever since then my paladin and priest haven't transferred, so I got worried.

3. When will i be able to transfer 2 of my worgen characters?

4. maybe they should've just said "up to a day" or "might take several days" instead of "oh it'll be done within an hour", guess suddenly having 4k ex-nelth players try to port all 40 of their chars didn't really help

5. maybe they should've just said "up to a day" or "might take several days" instead of "oh it'll be done within an hour", guess suddenly having 4k ex-nelth players try to port all 40 of their chars didn't really help
    I don't think the number of players is the issue here. First day or two it worked "properly", with bugs like worgen and goblin being unable to transfer. Plus it went very fast, like 10 mins. I assumed Edifice disabled it in order to fix the worgen bug, but it's taking quite long. Also if you armory your character you'll probably see it's already on Icecrown, it just didn't register on the website/didn't appear on the login screen.

Either way sit tight I'm sure Edifice is working hard to fix it.

6. I don't think the number of players is the issue here. First day or two it worked "properly", with bugs like worgen and goblin being unable to transfer... ...I assumed Edifice disabled it in order to fix the worgen bug, but it's taking quite long.
    actually just checked and all my transferable chars were transfered (after about 10 hours), trying worgens now

Either way sit tight I'm sure Edifice is working hard to fix it.
    yeah, lucky most of my chars were old races and only my rogue and spriest were worgen, but since gear doesn't really matter anymore and I'm getting what, S5 gears? that's not a huge bottleneck for my playing anymore... having had some &%#$ take my main's name and quit tho... that's not making me too happy

7. I would say it's a good exchange to start with a character full of greenery and leave a character full of 410/410. I would have preferred to receive 30 coins a pg more than this insult. But that's okay so in the end we always get the usual poor. good day.

another player lost and unhappy =) P.D.

8. mine finally went through But in the other pinned post it said we would get our Professions and Mounts and such I dont even have one basic mount. Maybe I read it wrong???
    One of my Characters has one profession yet other has none lol
    Edited: November 5, 2018

9. I would say it's a good exchange to start with a character full of greenery and leave a character full of 410/410.
    yeah this green is... not nice, and the 3k gold we got... well let's just say I learned my priest's class skills and tailoring prof and first aid prof (they were both 450/0 so I had to learn prof and recipes) I'm down to 1250g, and once I get some rep gear from the vendors as well, I'll probably be completely broke, and I haven't even learned my enchanting yet... making the rod I need is also going to be super fun, also not covered by the expansion also not going to happen with what little gold I'll have left

but it's better than nothing, and it's better than naked... just wish some coin refund came with, or at least some garbage S5 gear like we got after Moltdown
    Edited: November 5, 2018

10. yeah this green is... not nice, and the 3k gold we got... well let's just say I learned my priest's class skills and tailoring prof and first aid prof (they were both 450/0 so I had to learn prof and recipes) I'm down to 1250g, and once I get some rep gear from the vendors as well, I'll probably be completely broke, and I haven't even learned my enchanting yet... making the rod I need is also going to be super fun, also not covered by the expansion also not going to happen with what little gold I'll have left

but it's better than nothing, and it's better than naked... just wish some coin refund came with, or at least some garbage S5 gear like we got after Moltdown
    Ya really, but at least some of you are able to transfer ,I already have a full account of 80s so all my Cata toons are useless since I cant transfer them to a different account.

11. just sent in a ticket regarding some achiev-given items (tabards, the Dalaran book thing) that didn't get ported and a toss at getting my Runed Titanium Rod... not getting my hopes up tho... but it would make me feel a little better about the fact I'm naked and useless and everyone's asking crazy gear to do anything

12. mine finally went through But in the other pinned post it said we would get our Professions and Mounts and such I dont even have one basic mount. Maybe I read it wrong???
    One of my Characters has one profession yet other has none lol
    Check if the mount existed on WotLK, that's probably the reason it didn't get copied. As for professions again, check if that character had them on Neltharion. If not write a ticket and contact support.

On the side note, one of my characters finalized however the second one I queued few hours ago is stuck again on "pending import".

13. As for professions again, check if that character had them on Neltharion. If not write a ticket and contact support.
    my priest by default had no profs, but I went to tailoring trainer and could learn the thing up (as I said earlier, my skill was essentially "overflowing" at 450/0) and I could learn 75 and 150 and 225 and 300 and and 375 then 450 without the need to do any crafts... so basically just remember which prof your char had, and skill that up at the trainer, unsure what happens if you try to skillup another prof, if it's going to override or if it's going to max too, or what...

14. When will i be able to transfer 2 of my worgen characters?
    Worgen don't exist in WOTLK

15. Worgen don't exist in WOTLK
    Of course but everyone is given a free race change. A few if clauses to automatically change worgen/goblin characters to appropriate races (nelf for example for anything but warlocks) should fix the copy script.

First ... 71516171819 ... Last